Silzous × Black Fox (Part 1)

Art not mine belongs to: fishgoblubhaha

A/N: Guys Black fox is an OC of mine so deal with it! ÙwÚ And silzous did have a wife in this if you don't know what i'm talking about watch this video but one of his children survived in ancient Egypt (In my AU) so yeah enjoy!~

~This takes place after the infection~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLACK FOX'S POV:

I walked down the hallway delivering everyone's clothes, and i was listening to music, while dancing and singing along to my favorite song, i only had to deliver clothes to silzous that is my friend ever since that incident between the guards of ancient Egypt.

I try not to think about it that he told the tragic story about his wife sofie snake his wife who got beheaded by the queen and her wretched ways, then i reach his door and knocked on it, "Hey silzous! I got your clothes!" I said while standing outside his door and holding a pile of laundry in my hands, no answer from him opening his door.

"Silzous? You good?" I questioned while sounding real concerned with my ears down, and still no answer from him, then i looked real irritated and annoyed, then without hesitate i opened his door with anger about his damn antics about not answering his door. "Okay silzous... Look here we have rules about opening doors and if you're just gonna just fuck around and-" I said while looking angrily and got interrupted while looking flustered and with my eyes widened in surprisement.

'IS HE FUCKING SHIRTLESS?!' I thought in my head, he is fucking perfect-o! My face turned red as a tomato and i covered my face with my big bushy tail, silzous turned around and saw me with a confused look on his face, "Oh hey fox! What's up?" He said to me confusingly and i looked up at him with my face still red as a tomato my tail was still on my face trying hide my blush so he wouldn't noticed, i handed the clothes out to him. "H-Here Silzous t-these are f-f-for you!" I said while closing my eyes tightly hoping with him noticing.

"Oh thanks black fox! I was wondering if you want to-!" He was interrupted when he was my tail was in my face, then he walked up over to me, "Uh black fox? You kind of a have something on your face fox-" He took my tail off my face and saw my face red as a tomato, "Uh fox? Your face is redder than a tomato are you okay?" I nodded my head fast and handed his clothes to him while my eyes are closed tightly, and quickly bolted out of the room.

*Later*

On this particular day, i've been having a very bad time. I barely got any sleep thanks to bear snoring in the room next to me. Also i woke up to wolf's yelling right outside my door, and all of the food in the fridge were gone. On top of that, cheetah had changed the living room into the indoor pool and i fell into it. That's the thing about black foxes and water, they just don't mix.

So, i was sitting in the kitchen, soaking wet and with a massive headache. Everyone gets the message that i was not to be messed with right now and have cleared out, leaving me alone. Everyone except for silzous.

A knife whizzes past me and sticks in the wall! I stared at it before turning to silzous. Immediately i can fear in his eyes at me death stare and drops the knife he's holding. "Oops?"

"WHAT THE-!!" I exploded, "Silzous what?! Why are you throwing knives?!?! You could kill someone! Or worse, you could kill yourself!" I screamed

"What?! I'm fine why are you worried about me?!"

"CAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMN IT!"

Immediately as the words left my mouth, i slapped my hands over my mouth, stepping back in shock.

"...What."

I squeezed my eyes shut. My worst nightmare is literally coming true. I mean i thought my worse nightmare was clowns, but this is so, so worse.

"Black fox you- you love me?"

I shook my head frantically, "Forget i said anything!" I turned to run away in shame.

"Wait!" He quickly wrapped his hand around my hand, stopping me, "I-I love you you too."

My jaw drops, "Y-You mean platonic love, right? Right?"

He bites his lip and shakes his head.

"...WHY?!?!"

"Are you serious? Black fox, you're so passionate about what you do, not to mention how smart and caring you are! And, um, you're pretty cute too." He looks away, blushing slightly.

I stared at him, my brain short-circuiting.

"...Black fox?"

I suddenly pushed my mouth on his, pulling away even quicker. His jaw dropped and he stares at me, his face red as a tomato.

Ach, sorry i should have-" i started but i was blushing up a storm.

He cuts me off, kissing me passionately. I melted into the kiss, my wagging faster than a cheetah.

Then he knew i needed to breath, then were panting and i hugged him and he hugged me back.

"You know black fox? You kinda remind me of my ex wife but different and that's okay." He smiled while tearing up.

"I know but she's in a better place now silzous you just don't see it." I said while holding his face while me and him are touching each other heads, then we heard something cracking, me and him both saw the egg hatching, our eyes widened and were tearing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know cliffhanger but hey we'll find out what happens in part 2! Buh bye~!