🍋 🧟‍♂️🇪🇬Kamosi × Silzous 🪓🐍 (Lemon)

Requested to: PrincessIsabella1950
Since you're going through a rough time... I thought a Lemon would help you! And everyone I want you to respect her and her ship! If you don't like this ship there's the door we don't need you in here if you are sensitive to gay or lemon stuff!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silzous was reading a book looking bored. He felt his eyes were heavy as I was about to fall asleep, I yawned as I tried to stay awake.

Just then when he was continuing reading he felt two arms wrapped around my waist, he put his head over mine as he had that seductive look on his face. I lifted my head up to see Kamosi.

But he seemed... Off, he smiled nervously smiled. "K-Kamosi? Are you okay?" He said in a shaky voice as I started to blush. "Yeah... I just feel... Kinda... Needy...~" Kamosi pointed out. Silzous quickly froze in shock with his cheeks burning up.

Kamosi slowly put his hand where his private area is and started squeezing his area. Silzous squealed as he let out a little moan. His eyes were slightly open. "And I was hoping you could help me with that~."

He said in a seductive tone in his voice, Silzous shyly nodded as he was pushed onto the couch. Kamosi smirked as he started biting his neck leaving a hickey, Silzous shuddered in pleasure as he smiled, and started wagging his tail like a Dog. Kamosi then slowly took off Silzous's jeans and his boxers as well as he slowly dipped his head and he started sucking it.

Silzous then yelped in surprise as he let out a moan as well. "Ahh~!" Silzous cried out as he bit his lip in pleasure. "M-More... I want more!" He demanded in a desperate tone. Trickles of sweat were dripping down as he looked dazed.

After Kamosi was done sucking he slowly lifted his head up as he looked down at Silzous. "Now get ready my deadly little angel...~" He said as he turned him around and made him land on his stomach. Kamosi then stuck his member inside of Silzous.

Silzous let out a gasp along with a moan of shock. "A-Ahh~!" He moaned as he looked more mpoier than ever he felt Kamosi thrusting into him as he grunted in pain, but it didn't hurt. Silzous gripped onto the sheets as pleasure flooded over him. "More!" Silzous shouted out.

"What was that~?" Kamosi smirked as he looked at his loved one. "More!" Silzous repeated it, then Kamosi started going faster than ever.

Silzous was moaning through the entire process, as he looked moony he bit his lip as he started drooling, he shed a tear while smiling. "A-Ahh~!" Silzous shouted as he was about to cum. Kamosi then dipped his head as he drew closer to his ear. "Get ready Mi amor~!" He whispered sounding way more seductively, Silzous's eye formed into hearts as he smiled like a dork.

As Kamosi started thrusting into him harder as he heard the sounds of Silzous moaning. "A-ahhh~! Oh yes~ Please more papi~!" Silzous continued moaning as he smiled while blushing. "A-Ahh~!" Silzous said as he felt like he was gonna cum. "O-Oh~!" Silzous squealed quietly as he smiled while looking moony. He then felt like he was gonna cum, he then let out his fluids as he let out the last moan.

Kamosi then released as he smiled at his mate. "Did I make you feel good baby cakes~?" Kamosi asked as he purred to the snake. Silzous was panting as he looked at his boyfriend and nodded while looking exhausted. "Y-Yeah..." Silzous stuttered a bit but he got the word out. Kamosi smirked as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek, and lowered his head to his ear. "I'm glad you liked it~!" He smirked as he said that in a seductive tone in his voice.

They both head to sleep as they sleep the night away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There! I'm SO sorry that I kept you waiting PrincessIsabella1950 waiting for this to come out, and I'm sorry that it's short I'll make it longer if you want! It won't bother me at all! But I just want you to know it's okay! You can ship who you want to ship! You need anyone's comment or judgemental themes! And remember to stay bright! Cause you're a star ✨⭐✨⭐✨