Update! (Again...)

Oh my fellow readers it's been awhile since I last talked to you or what was it... But it's great to be back you up but I have like exams coming up for my year as a freshman but I just want to keep you guys updated of why I don't post much or your stories anymore it's because that I went through depression, anxiety, I have to tell my mother father the truth about me being bisexual.

And of course they do support me now that I'm dating a girl me and my ex-boyfriend are not together anymore but we're still good friends but he is still my ex-boyfriend to this day. But I'm glad to be back on Wattpad with you all though I have a lot of stories and stuff in my hands to complete but I will be doing requests still it's not that requests are closed or not doing them anymore it's just I'm just stressed and everything y'all.

unibuunn

mickeyxxzz

snakefruitcookie

I am so sorry for not getting your requests done but I have a lot of things in my hands so your requests are going to be on hold for a while... But I will get them done ASAP! So don't worry about your little heads I will get it under control! If anybody has requests I will be more than happy to do lemons or something like you all like non-lemons or everything like that though it's my birthday month... Well is that a freaking swell fantastic month... But just letting you know that my birthday is in April 22nd you guys can wish me a happy birthday but I'm not forcing it on you guys to say it it's just that I'm kind of stressed that I'm turning 15 and my childhood days will be over.

But I will be making tsp stories if y'all want some of them to be lgbtq+, some of them are romance, horror, but it will be nice of me to continue on with some other stories I just don't know how to make a horror Story only romance. But if you want to see me make an attempt to make a horror Story just be sure to comment or vote it if you like it.....

But like I said for those three requests out there don't worry I will be able to get it under control with your requests. So don't worry I got under control if you guys have a request for me to just comment down below vote if you do happen to see this. So don't worry! I will get it all under control once I finish my other stories! Bye guys!