Chapter 26

"The Park"

           “Get up,” I heard someone call out. I opened my eyes a little, grumbled, and then buried myself under the blankets. A few seconds later the blankets were pulled off of me.

            “What the hell,” I said angrily as I sat up. I saw Jason standing by my bed grinning at me.

            “It’s time to go,” he said happily.

            “Go where,” I asked after I yawned.

            “To the Park,” he said.

            “Why would we go to a park,” I asked.

            “Because I want to and I want you with me,” he said with his lip poked out.

            “Don’t pout,” I said.

            “But I want you to come with me,” he said as he wrapped his arms around me and tipped me back. He was now lying on top of me and I was laughing at him.

            “Let me up,” I said as I wiggled in his arms.

            “Never. Come with me,” he begged into my neck.

            “You’re being very childish,” I said laughing at him.

            “You like it,” he said as he looked up at me with a smile.

            “Maybe a little but what brought all of this on,” I asked as I ran my hand over the side of his face.

            “I don’t know. I just woke up in a good mood and I wanted to spend the day with you,” he said as he started to spread kisses all over my face.

            “Well I’m not complaining,” I said as I smiled at him.

            “So will you come to the park with me,” he asked.

            “Just us,” I asked.

            “No. Lynn, Marcus, Tyson, Brantley, Daniel, and Amy are all coming,” he told me.

            “Sounds fun. Now get up so that I can get dressed,” I said.

            “Why can’t I stay,” he asked as he pouted.

            “Don’t be a perv,” I said as I pushed him off and sat up.

            “I’m always a perv,” he said laughing as he walked out. I stood up and walked over to my closet to pull out some shorts that came about a third of the way down my thigh. I pulled on a yellow tank top and took out my yellow converse. I grabbed some socks before walking over to my bed and putting my socks and shoes on.

            “You can come back in,” I called out as I grabbed my brush and a pony tail.

            “You look hot,” Jason said as he stepped in the door.