Chapter 13

"A Crowded House"

            I walked in my house with everyone else following behind me. Luckily I saw that John’s car was gone. I really didn’t want to explain to him why I was home and why I had brought a horde with me. When we walked in the house I left everyone in the living room and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. When I opened the door I saw Luke laying in my bed watching TV.       

            “Hey,” I said as I shut the door.

            “What are you doing home,” he asked.

            “A mean girl poured coffee on me,” I said pointing at my shirt.

            “Why,” he said looking confused.

            “She doesn’t like the fact that me and Jason are friends,” I told him as I pulled off my shirt and walked over to the closet.

            “Jason would die if he knew I just saw you in your bra,” Luke said with a smile.

            “And you’re gonna love rubbing it in,” I said as I slid another shirt over my head.

            “Of course. So what did you do with the girl,” he asked me.

            “Nothing. I left but Jason dragged me back in the cafeteria and took me on a table and proceeded to tell everyone that if they messed with me he would beat them up,” I told him.

            “How romantic,” he said with a grin.

            “Not really. Now a lot of people are down stairs,” I told him.

            “Why,” he asked as he stood up.

            “They followed us,” I said.

            “Us,” he asked.

            “Me and Jason. It’s his friends and a new friend that I made today,” I told him.

            “You made a friend,” he exclaimed happily.

            “Yup. Her name is Lynn,” I said.

            “That’s great,” he said as he hugged me.

            “Are you do…,” Jason trailed off as he walked in the door.

            “Luckily I am or you would have just seen me shirtless,” I said as I stepped away from Luke.

            “Have you been in here the whole time,” Jason asked Luke.

            “Yup,” Luke said with a smirk.

            “So you saw her…,” he said gesturing.

            “Yes I did,” Luke said smugly.

            “I hate you,” Jason told him seriously.