I. I Meet the Chicken-Headed Warrior

[give me the mic, Daniel] we're now recording our voices here at the recording room of the Argo III [thanks Michail by the way]. Well let's get started. If you're now reading or hearing this story young reader, you must be aware on what's about to happen. I'm now stating this [stop calling me captain obvious and shush.] events, which are very treacherous to you, it's your choice to believe us. Whoever reads this book is the 4th guardian that we're waiting for, I hope it doesn't fall in the wrong hands. Beacuse you're our only help. Let me fill you in. It all boils down when we were at Ares's guild.

My name is Ivan, thirteen years of age, your hero [stop smirking Kristine you're making me blush] , son of God, leader of a team named Black Wings, and saved the world for one...two...three...four...five...- five times. Just for you to know, this is the members of my team, Kristine, Krista, Hannah, Claire, James, Cedrick [stop waving Ced], Matthew, Mirafe, Katarina, Nathan, the 7 gods, Zeus (Lego), Athena (Ginalyn), Aphrodite (Alyssa), Ares (Mark), Hermes (Bermylle), Poseidon (Luis), Hades (Josh), Dionysus (Joshua) [you stop waving too], Hephaestus (Michail), Schneider (Anubis), And Johann (Horus).

I met Kristine after the battle of Troy, and well yeah she's my girlfriend. [Kristine stop, you're making me blush and crack a big smile] But before her well, Kat, broke up with me (long story). But still it was great, being with-Kristine, was fun until I knew that she was an Egyptian magician. [stop laughing because I rhymed Krista]

I opened my eyes in shock I was sweaty. I had a bad dream.

"Mm-mm?" Kristine purred as she twirled my hair affectionately-in bed. [yes Kristine we were sleeping together remember?]

"What time is it baby?" I asked and kissed her lips. Kristine checked her phone.

"One in the morning. What's wrong?" She asked. I explained my dream, she rose up tugging the blanket to her chest.

"It's okay it was just a dream and yes....I'm Egyptian."

"Stop tugging the blanket you're wearing your nightgown under, And wow and how?" I said lowering down her hand. She pursed her lips.

"I posses Isis, the goddess of magic. Watch this. And thanks for telling me, I forgot that I have my nightgown." Then she raised her hand at the vase on the dresser beside me.

"Ilen En-Mar." She said, then the vase floated to her hand.

"Cool, and what's that on your neck? I have been always wondering what's that but I'm afraid it's personal."

"This? This is a tyet or the knot of Isis. A symbol for her."

"Oh....so it's like a pendant? Like Light?" I asked still perplexed.

"Yup, Isis's powers are concealed here, but I don't change into a guardian or what." She explained, brandishing it to me.

"So, let's go back sleeping?" I asked brushing off the hair covering her face.

"After we have some fun." Now I was excited on what that means.

"Eh no, I have a better Idea- Stop tickling me!" I shouted then covered my mouth.

We cuddled until we fell asleep.

. . . . . . .

We woke up, by six in the morning. I took Kristine by her waist and walked to the balcony. We stared into the Horizon of Washington D.C. like a newly wedded couple. [stop screaming 'ayiee' you guys are making me and Kristine blush.]

"Isn't it beautiful?" Kristine asked, I nodded and kissed her forehead she kissed my cheeks in return. Then that's when I noticed a speck on the sky. It was becoming bigger and bigger until it landed on our spot.

He was or should I say IT was a human yes, but he had wings I though it was an angel but those were the wings of a falcon. And he had a falcon head? But it was changing from human to falcon, I focused on the human side. To my surprise he was really human. Well he's handsome alright. [Kristine it's real.]

"Horus?!" Kristine exclaimed.

"Isis! So I have heard that you already found a host. And who's that lad?" Horus asked, raised his eyebrows to me.

"Oh he's Ivan....My uh....boyfriend."

"Um, Hi I'm no Egyptian but I'm the son of God." I said dumbly.

"What God? Anubis? Thoth? Who? And nice pic lad",he whispered,"Isis is a good choice" He then raised his eyebrows in amazement.

"Horus a different race, or religion. He's Catholic, he he's talking about is-That." Kristine pointed to the Horizon as she saw Michael flying to our direction. Bad news.