VI.Zeus gives me dating advice

IVAN 

        Hi again guys, let's keep the heat up but yes. After my break up with Kat, she was like that already. I decided to hang out with Zeus or Lego for a while.

"So I have heard that the Evil guys are planning something bad. What's the plan?" Lego asked.

"I don't know Zeus, it's just confusing. But first we need Kat to snap out of it." I smacked my fists together. 

"Kat? Oh yeah right, I have been hearing that she was totally, what's the right word? Depressed? Yup depressed" We sat down by the great hall, and talked about that.

"Well, yeah correct Kat's very depressed. We need to make her snap out of it. Before it get's out of hand."  I said gravely.

"Hmm, okay why don't you talk to her? you know hang out with her.

"Okay, but make sure that Kristine doesn't blow me to bits." You know it, hanging out with your ex is bad, and if your girlfriend finds out that's worse. Now imagine, hanging out with your ex and if your girlfriend finds out, she'll blow you up to bits. Now that's ten times worse.

"Sure I'll consult Kristine before you guys go. I'll be going good luck." Zeus said, sigh all alone again. But I just smiled and nodded.

Zeus went to Kristine who was eating crepes by the corner and fiddling on her laptop.

"Hmm? Kat and Ivan?" She said then looked at me and smiled. I was expecting a creepy smile that means: I'm going to kill you later. It more looks like she understands and she nodded, at me. Then she turned to Zeus.

"So you're taking it?" Zeus asked.

"Yeah, my baby needs time also for Kat. " Kristine said which made me blush.

"Okay!" Zeus smacked his fist then thunder rolled in, the air smelled like a short circuited breaker. 

"Sorry 'bout that!" Zeus called out to the satyr who was electrified.

"Okay, run along Zeus, still have to do something." Kristine said, then Zeus strolled off.

While me I went to Kat's room, the door was slightly open. I still knocked, and to my surprise she was there on her balcony, and Hannah- I don't want to find out what happened to her. I slowly approached Kat, and hugged her behind her waist. She turned back to me.

"Ivan, what are you doing?" Instead of answering her question I went on.

"Do you still remember our first meeting?" I said, Kat's eyes welled up with tears.

"Y-Yes..." Kat stammered. I kissed her forehead just like before....I'm willing to do this just to make her happy. [Kat stop crying!]  

"Stop crying baby, Ivan's here." I then hugged her so tightly that I almost wanted to kiss her, the old days. She then stopped crying, and hugged me in return. I took her to the great hall, got two crepes. I still saw Kristine there, and she winked at me like nothing was happening. 

"Ivan...thank for this, but what about Kristine?" She asked.

"Oh, there's the food! Kristine? what do you mean?" I exclaimed. But thank God she's happy now, I always like it whenever she smiles, it just lights up the world. [Kristine please don't get mad]

After we ate our food, we went outside of camp, under the our favorite pine tree, I sang for her. [Hey I have a good voice Kyle] 

"...I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth...But if I do, it's you, Oh it's you,..." I sang. She kept hiding her face, and turning away from me. Just like the old times, for her I'll be doing this,I don't care what'll happen but this is worth it. 

"Hey thanks Ivan, thanks for making me happy." She smiled and kissed my cheeks.

"Wanna take a stroll around the camp?" I asked, she nodded I took her by the hand, and started to walk.

                                                       ____________

Later that evening. 

"Kristine, Kat has changed!" I beamed.

"That's good, so what now?" She said with a friendly smile.

"Dunno. Eat dinner?" I suggested. She shrugged, and dragged me to the great hall. While we're walking, Kristine said that I have a good voice, now that's one compliment to make up my evening.

"How did you know?" I asked perplexed.

"Simple, I was there with you guys. Hiding." She explained, nice moves maybe she's not just another magician, maybe a ninja too. The others greeted us, at our first step. I saw Kat, smiling today. I was happy, of course. Until, Ares called us to council. Now this is bad.