I hate CROWS!

IVAN

First of all, I just wanted to say that I'm grateful to have Kristine. But the thing was, I'm pretty sure. Something is going to happen bad. I was right after we ate lunch. Everybody was full and glad because they ate a good meal. Until three o' clock in the afternoon came. We were attacked and pecked by Stymphalian birds. These birds aren't the ordinary birds such as sparrows, blue tits and many species alike. These guys, EAT human flesh, judging from my teamates, wounds. Kristine had a terrible gash on her arm which I have to heal. Stymphalian birds are like crows, they have metal feathers, and celestial bronze beaks of course. And are pets of Ares. Don't get me wrong we didn't blamed Ares, or Mark whatever for that incident. The battle was hard and bloody as it seems. But what got them away was when Hannah's cellphone rang with the tune of some, crazy boy band. 

"Good thing you had your phone." I said to Hannah, attending to her wounds.

"Yeah sure. Ouch! Careful with that." I just smirked and left her post. 

"You know what? I hate THOSE BIRDS." Krista said bellowing with rage as she saw her arm covered in bandages and blood. 

"Agreed, violently agreed." Horus said, smacking the table with his fist.

"But why would those birds go away when they here that crazy noise?" Anubis pointed to Hannah's phone with disgust. 

"Hey!" Hannah shouted indignantly. 

"Good question Anubis." Mark stood up straightly despite of the open wounds in his back. "My pets...are allergic to bad noises. Have you heard about Hercules' twelve labors?" Anubis shook his head. "Ah, I see. Hercules used brass bells to confuse those birds. The sound was too distracting it sent the flesh eating birds to be confounded and eventually stop attacking the target. You saw it, just awhile ago." 

"Nobody says my ringtone was disturbing." Hannah complained, is she just didn't have that gash on her arm she would have slap Ares across the whole earth. 

"Anyway Hannah, who called? And I agree with Hannah her ringtone wasn't that bad." Kat argued. "Not bad but very bad." Nathan blurted out. 

 "Who called? Oh, it's just....Mom.She misses me." Hannah said completely neglecting Nathan's side comment.

"Still, we have to be more alert these days, I wonder what'll happen tomorrow." I said looking very troubled. "First we had an encounter with eidolons. Two we're pecked by flesh eating crows. What's next? Some guy will ram to our ship and completely wipe us out?" 

"I'm getting tired by these attacks. We have to go to Cairo, no matter what." I said."Michail, does this ship of mine have supercruise? I mean the one that can bring us up to Cairo on six o' clock p.m? 

"Yes, surely it must have it. Keywords are, supercruise acceleration to max, Then state where you're destination like destination to Cario." He explained. I eyebrows furrowed and commanded everyone to be back on their quarters. "Supercruise acceleration to max. Destination Cairo airport Jarvis." I said crossing my arms.

"Yes sir Ivan, Please remain on your quarters sir, Supercruise activating." The Pratt and Whitney turbines started to hum with power the system started a countdown."Jarvis system on full shift.    Estimated time of arrival, T minus three hours and fifty nine minutes and forty eight seconds.Thruster countdown has started ten.." I brisked walked to my quarters. Kristine, lying down on the bed, watching T.V.

"Finally decided to speed up the quest?" Kristine asked looking at me and beaming up. 

"Yeah, I hate problems like this occurring." I said."Five, Pratt and Whitney thrusters are in fifty percent until full power. Four, please remain in your quarters, energy cells are filling up with power. I repeat please remain in your quarters." The system's computer like voice echoed through the hallway.

"Hey, you know what. After this quest what do you want to do?" I asked Kristine, with enthusiasm.

"What else, another quest right? I love adventures." She said and pointed a finger to me.

"Two, Pratt and Whitney turbines are almost in full power. One, please remain in your quarters. Zero, Thrusters are in full power. Maximum power of super cruise was successful." They ship rocked, then sped fast as three hundred miles per hour. "Distance remaining: 1199.9166 miles or 1931.0786 km. Please remain in your quarters." I sank down to my bed and spread my arms like I was making a snow angel. 

"Ahhh, better." I said."Jarvis bring us some roast beef please sanwhiches please one with melted cheese and peppered sunny side up." A fresh plate of sandwhiches appeared on our bedside table. I handed one to Kristine and we both ate. 

"Man, I love my choice." I said with my mouthful."How's your sandwhich Kristine?" 

"Jarvis, can I have a plate of scrambled eggs and some cheddar cheese please." Kristine asked a plate appeared on the table, Kristine picked the scrabled egg, placed it on her sandwhich and picked up the quare piece of cheddar cheese and placed it on her sandwhich too. 

"In your face!" She yelled in glee "I make better Sandwhiches! Haha!" She poked her tongue out like a third grader. I set down my sandwhich on my lap. I just smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"You are the cutest girl I've ever met!" I beamed, and ate again. She just kissed me on my cheeks and ate like we're fifth graders having luch. We fell asleep, after we ate and had fun. Like what I said, she was the best sleeping partner (her cabin's not finished yet. I wonder what happened to it already. But not like that I want her with me-of course.) 

"Sir Ivan destination has been reached. Deactivating maximum supercruise. Welcome to Cairo Egypt." The system said, when we woke up. I checked the time on my phone, sure enough the clock changed. It was six in the night. Meaning, after our two day travel- it was morning in America. I walked towards the control room with Kristine. 

 "Jarvis, activate optical illusion. We're going to land by the side of Cairo airport. The far side." I said then took up the microphone. "Okay folks so here we are on Cairo, the capital of Egypt please remain in one piece as we land. Egypt, he we come! I said with enthusiasm.

The ship descended, carefully. And we're in the path of finding our way to Set.