XII. The Flower Of Promises...

KRISTINE  

I walked towards our room. I walked, slowly, I crossed the TV room. All of the team eyed me, with concern. Once I saw Ivan, I walked towards him boring straightly to his eyes, tears welled in my eyes. He hugged me for comfort. I cried, silently. Ivan let go of me. And kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. It's okay" He whispered. Rubbing my back, the others joined in, and making a group hug.

"Sofia wants you to have this", I gave him the flower, shock was in his face, "And here her... Feather." I showed him the feather, which was white as a cloud.

"Someone get a flowerpot and holy water hurry. " He said, Mirafe quickly got a flowerpot with soil ready, and a bottle of holy water. Ivan dug a small hole enough for the flower to stand upright, planted it and sprinkled some holy water. He stifled a sob as he planted it. He held the feather to his chest and silently cried.

" She's... Gone. Meaning I have found her, another.. ", his voice faltered he looked at me and inserted the feather to my hair like a rose," Sofia, Kristine it's... It's you. "Then he hugged me so tight the others stepped back. Some even gasped some, smiled. And some did even pat Ivan on the shoulder.

I was speechless, I looked down and buried my face unto his chest and cried.

" For years I have been waiting for you", I said with my voice trembling as I cried, "And now, I have found you. My destiny, my everything and my prince. Ivan... I love you" I cried more tears of joy. This is the best ever. He kissed my forehead.

"Wait, look! The flower's blooming! " Mirafe exclaimed we all looked at the flower pot that she was holding the flower-bloomed. I thought these flowers only bloom at night...

" It bloomed, even though that it isn't night time. It only means one thing. When the flower senses love, friendship, or loyalty... It also blooms. And also, it is the only flower that blooms when the destined one for the hero is close to him, every body backed out. It's really you, Kristine.. It's really you. "

He held my hand, I intertwined mine. His eyes gleamed with happiness, we were made for each other, destined to last. He kissed my lips, I returned the favor. Some of them just smiled while some said "good for you". Claire stepped towards me and gave me a nod. I stopped kissing Ivan for a second, and hugged Claire.

"Let's go Kristine. Let's enjoy the sights for a while", Ivan said,"Ares are we close already?" 

"Roughly nope. We're still traveling through the Atlantic. By tomorrow we'll hit Algeria." Ares said with his tiny voice.

"Okay, so....we'll stay on my quarters first! right Kristine?" He winked at me and got the flowerpot from Mirafe. Well I just nodded then we took off. Ivan snifled a little and looked at me with pride. As soon as we closed the door on our room. He put down the flowerpot on the bedside table, he wrapped his arms around me. I returned the favor.Soon we were dancing in circles, I brought him down to bed and started kissing him. Ivan chuckled.

"Nice start to know that you're the one huh?" He said.

"Yeah , I know." I smiled, and sat his my body, flipped my hair backwards and leaned my back on him,chest protruding, like I was some sort of model. I lowered myself on his body, kissing his lips.

"Are we up to it again, baby?" he asked wearing a goofy smile. As a reply, I moaned. Ivan smiled once more. He licked his lips, here we go Kristine! I thought but instead I just plopped down beside him, and snored a little. 

"You little naughty you. I thought, never mind." He said chuckling a bit. He started to hug me. Then he stopped.

"We should...take a bath now.", he said, my ears perked up like antennas,"seriously.We smell like fish." I couldn't help but laugh, I just nodded and took of my shirt. Ivan stared at me like crazy gods I thought I looked at him. 

"What?", I shrugged, giggling,"oh this? Haha, yeah yeah the "destined" one has nice curves. I know." I said with a playful voice, while twirling my shirt. Ivan looked in awe, and snapped out. 

"Sorry", then he took of his,"OFF TO THE BATHROOM!" He shouted playfully then skipped to and fro. Goodness! I wish I had a camera! I would want to make a video of him skipping and show it to others. I laughed while I walked towards my own bathroom (the room has 2,one for me one for him).I closed the door behind me still laughing, until I stopped and shivered delicately. I took of my pants and turned the shower to hot. 

"I love this day. No problems, I'm Ivan's destined girl, everybody's happy, sun is shining happily, air is warm, what could ever ruin this day?!" I said, and shouted with delight. I savored the smooth flowing of the water against my skin. How I love it. After for thirty  minutes I stepped out of the shower wearing a robe. Ivan was just there sitting on the bed, looking at me and smiling. I love his smile, I could just melt there, if I could. I stared, got some clothes and undies and went to my bathroom again. I stepped out after a minute. 

I looked at the flower of promises that was sitting on the bedside table. I walked towards it, crouched and stared. It was radiant, it's like glowing with a subtle glow. 

"Hey uh..where's the holy water?" I asked, Ivan gave me a bottle a cross was encrusted to it. I sprinkled some, to the flower. I smiled, sweetly and touched it's white,smooth petals.

"So..what's the plan now?" Ivan asked, I shrugged. I couldn't give an answer. My stomach rumbled.

"I have one, eat lunch." We both hurried to the mess hall. I took one look at the flower, smiled and went  with Ivan.