X. Giant Shrimp, go away don't come back another day

IVAN

Well yeah eight in the morning, passed. I heard what happened to Kat. Well, I'm just hoping that was enough for one whole day. I WISH it will be the last, I don't want anyone in my team to be hurt or attacked, or worse.....to perish. I pushed that thought away quickly. At least,we're safe....for now. We're sitting by the living room.

"Now that's spooky." Krista said.

"NO one even bothered to wake up. I bet you guys we're in deep sleep." Kat pointed out. Some of us started apologizing, including me. 

"It's okay guys you don't have to apologize, Sofia was there to protect me." Kat said, my eyes popped out of my sockets (well not literally).

"S-S-S-S-Sofia?" I stammered. Everyone stared at me with questioning looks.

"Come on guys, sofia is not really like you know. Not that much protective." I said. 

"I'm going out for a while. I haven't turned to a lionsbane for months." I said then went outside of the carrier. Got light ran up the deck, then jumped. I imagined myself turning into one. Let me tell you what I look like. Imagine a werewolf with a bane, and I'm color white, with deep lush yellow eyes, long canines like that of a saber-tooth tiger. Long as a van, and big as three cars stacked vertically. Muscular and talks with a human voice, but is rather wolfish. I can also walk like a man and a werewolf. Amazing right?

"Oh yeah time to flex my muscles" I said, then cracked my knuckles and my neck. 

"I love the sun, ahhhhh...", I said then stared at it,"ouch that burns. Lemme get some shades and a beach chair or should I stay by the pool area?" I thought. I just decided to go by the pool. I changed back to normal, of course i still have my clothes. I removed my shirt and went towards the pool area. Once I stepped in I said.

"Nah I'll just stay by the T.V. room." I shrugged then went down.

"Meh, I'll just take one of my gliders." I said then left the room. I went down to floor 3, found my glider, instead of smiling, I just shrugged off. I heard my stomach rumble. 

"Lunch" I muttered.

After we ate lunch, I decided to get some sleep.

"You sure you want to stay here?" Kristine asked me and raised an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah, I'll be sleeping. Be waking up after an hour or two." I said. 

"Then I'll be sleeping with you" she said, and smiled. Then she plopped down to bed, trampling me.

"Cannonball !" Kristine yelled, I groaned and just laughed. man, this girl's the bomb. I poked her sides, and she jerked, and turned to me.

"You are so-ooo dead!"She said, then started tickling me. we laughed and laughed as we went along, but eventually we started cuddling each other until we drifted to sleep. So much for that, Kristine's really hyped up, or she's just really happy to be with the man whom she really loves. Kristine started moaning after thirty minutes, well that's new. But it was't any moan,she's more like saying "mmm.." then heaves a sigh after. 

"Anything wrong?" I asked.

"No, nothing I'm just you know tired and.....are you touching something?" She asked wearing a mischevious smile.

"Oh, sorry must've misplaced my hand." I apologized then yanked my hand away.

"Haha, silly you anyway let's go back to sleep. Just put your hand on my back." She said then kissed my forehead, and went back to sleep.