XI.I admire an angel

KRISTINE

So let me tell you what happened to the extra large-jumbo-large-shrimp. It was tiring yeah, especially is you have to use very many mana. It almost drained the life out of me (yes it's really like that. if you went on your life force might burn). The shrimp monster shot a burst of liquid which can actually kill you, as I saw that it disintegrated the ship's gold and celestial bronze armor. Great I thought I have to fix the ship. I shouted Sa-per as the monster shot another burst of dangerous liquid. What ever that is, it's like acid. It missed and punctured a part of the runway. Daniel or Horus was still fighting the monster single handed with his khopesh, while Anubis was busy saying spells that would deal some damage. While the others, are keeping the monster at bay. Finally I got frustrated why this guy wouldn't even die. I need a good night's sleep.

I raised my staff. "A'max!" I yelled, a column of flame burst at the end of my staff, I almost collapsed good thing Anubis caught me. If it wasn't for him I must've got a missing tooth. But as the flame went on, I got weaker and weaker. Bad I thought until finally the column, toasted the monster. I recovered as fast as I could. The monster wailed in pain. Great! it's not yet dead! Time to bring out the big guns, I thought. One spell reached my burning brain. To summon Sekhmet. I held out both of my hands and murmured a silent prayer that I wouldn't die summoning her.

"I summon the seven arrows of Sekhmet!" I shouted, immediately seven arrows with the color of black and brown appeared and went to the monster. Then for a split second the arrows morphed to a full sized avatar tall as 3 stories. Ready to kill the big shrimp. As quick as a thunder strike Sekhmet slashed her claws at him and instantly dissolved to dust. The avatar vaporized, I completely collapsed.

_____________________

"Augh, what happened?" I groaned Ivan was carrying me towards our room.

"Schneider said you almost emptied your mana was that? But he said not to worry, you just need a good night's sleep." Instead of nodding I groped his shirt.

"Ow, why? Did I do anything wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, but I' not yet tired.", I kissed him on the lips hard,"Let's do something first." I said. He laid me down on the bed. And asked for some dinner for me. Looks like I missed dinner, I looked at the time and sure enough it was nine in the night.

"How long did I pass out?" I asked.

"Roughly two hours",he said and picked up the roast beef that was sitting over the dresser and laid it down on my breakfast table,"Here's the food, and anyway Anubis, Schneider whatever, said that you summoned a goddess. Is that even possible?"

"Yeah, it is. Isis and I can do that, but looks like that I overdid it. I was so frustrated at the monster." I cut a piece of roast beef and ate. Still, I felt that I wasn't tired like I do wanted to do something, this midnight. Something that I would never wanted to do, until I met this guy.

"Hey, care for dancing tonight?" i asked, and winked I wish he got the message.

"You are so-ooo bad. That's why I like you sure why not?" He said, and even bit my lips gently. Oh yeah I thought. I'm very tired already on waiting for him and-Finally! Here it is! I kissed him back. Better get ready I thought.

"You will really...do it to me?" I asked pointing a finger at myself.

"Yeah, if you say so. Like what you said before 'Augh I'm tired. I'm yours already' I've been waiting for this time too." He said then leaned his body towards me, and started kissing me.

"Jarvis please lock the door and activate soundproof walls." Now what this is going to get good.

"Okay ,really? You're waiting for this?" I asked, as the door locked. Instead he started kissing me. Oh yeah that's good.