III.Mr. Ab Lincoln Dances Away

KRISTINE

      Hi! Kristine here. Sorry about the latter part about Kat, sad I know and isn't he sweet? [I know Ivan and you're blushing]. Ahahah anyway, I'm not any average girl you know, I'm a singer yes (Kat and I are fighting for it.), Girlfriend of the so called 'hero' [sheesh Ivan sheesh it's getting hot in here], playful, smart, Egyptian somehow, and a magician. Well that was it. Have I mentioned that I did just Isis? " [oh yeah, thanks for mentioning Ivan] Never mind that.

Okay so, he was driving the tesla and it was very weird no one bothered to notice that a thirteen year old boy/lad whatever was driving this car. How amazing. He never had any accident on the road too according to Kat. [I'm not mad about that Kat.]

" since when did you learned how to drive? " I asked him while staring on how he maneuvered the car so easily with one hand.

" It's automatic and Ares though me, I know that he's just a kid but yeah he did. And I got my license. " He showed me his wallet, and I was like wow, nice face.

" Cool, good thing that the police doesn't notice that you're underage to drive a car. Especially an electric sports car. "

" a pimped sports car", he added, "And I'm protected by the mist. The police see me as eighteen, even you they see that you're eighteen."

About that part that I was eighteen on the eyes of a mortal, I wondered what would I look like? Nah, I'm still me. I don't want to find out.

The car snaked trough out Washington. Then we stopped to a place, it was like a Greek palace or what with Lincoln sitting on a throne. Was it a throne?

"One of the most peaceful places in America, the Lincoln memorial. " Ivan said then took my hand. [Ivan stop laughing because of Lincoln dancing like a ballerina you're making me laugh]

We paced towards the statue in front of it good thing no one was there. Just the two of us, unbelievable. It was quite a sight when you look from the statue to the whole horizon then unexpectedly Ivan kissed me so hard that I have to lean against the statue. I thought, something to me will happen instead.... The statue moved.

" will you two stop, making out in front of me. " the Lincoln statue complained with a-gay's voice now that was creepy.

Then the statue made its way out by dancing like a crazy ballerina, the place shook so hard that I fell on Ivan's chest. Right when the shaking stop I got up and dusted myself. I helped Ivan to stand on his feet again.

" Did we just made out? " I asked him.

" Yeah... Sorry you can slap me if you like. "

" Heck no, let's just not do it on public. "

By the look in his face, eh sure his thankful for that (But I wanted to slap him really). 

"What had just happened to Lincoln? " He asked me wearing the expression of a clueless person.

"Lincolns a shabti you know statues, but I just don't know what summoned him. Because all shabtis can be only you know, summoned by their owners or masters." I explained, I hope he gets it.

"oh and what about the girly voice?" He's asking me, well I don't know if the owner's gay or worse LINCOLN'S gay. I just simply shook my head and shrugged.

"Oh wait Ares's calling. Wait a sec....okay...yeah,yeah...wait here Ares." I can say that there's bad news from Ivan's tone I muttered Heqat and a staff appeared by my hand.

"I got this, problem again?" I asked him, gripping my staff tighter.

"Yeah, something's on the loose, something big as a horse, legs  long as his body, muscular-" By that, one creature comes to my mind, The Set animal, this is so  bad for the fourth most powerful magician in this world or...was I third? Eh who cares we need this stopped.

"Okay, okay I get it. It's the Set animal, did Ares mentioned that it has red eyes?" 

"Yeap, and a Set what? Glowing red eyes? That spells trouble." Ivan said, I explained what it is.

"Okay got it, get in the car."