II.Michael says hello to Horus

"Bad news and good news Ivan. Which one do you want to go first?", He asked and pointed at Horus,"Who's this guy?"

"Oh, That's Horus. God of Falcons, Sky, energy, and War-for Egyptians only." Kristine filled him up.

"Oh, uh, Hi Nice to meet you", Michael snickered,"God of falcons. Or should I say chickens."

"Michael, focus on the human side, not the 'chicken' side. And tell me the good news first." I said, scolding him. Oh how I hate Bad news I thought to myself.

"Yup yeah, he is human, so the good news is already here. Egyptians are going to help you. Bad news already here also. Evil from Egyptian Mythology is rising so let's see how many problems you've got." Horus stared at Michael with a big smile and nodded at Kristine. His expression was like: This guy can be a comedian or something, perhaps my punching bag.

"Okay stop I get it already. And why didn't you delivered it as a prophecy?" I asked.

"Do you want me-?" I quickly covered his mouth.

"NO forget what I said." I rapidly said.

"And who's this girl? She's cute."

"Quit it Michael, so that was it?" I asked him.

"Yeah that was all, have fun kids and as for you Horus", He then gestured the 'eye to eye' sign, he was keeping a closer look on him," Bye guys!" then he flew and shot up to the Heavens.

"Sorry for that Horus, he's sometime's annoying are you now leaving?" I asked sheepishly.

"Well yeah, I still have to find my Host, As for you Isis, good luck with Ivan", he then smiled at us, "fist-bump man." I punched his fist then he too, flown away.

"You hungry Denise?" I asked taking her hand.

"Sure, I want a bite of Ares' pancakes." She then dragged me to the Great Hall.

Let me tell you what it's like, It's actually a big Room, like a restaurant half Casino yes, Camp Fairchild is really like that. and servants actually, theyre nymphs (no nymphs are harmed during that thing) and satyrs (no satyrs harmed too). The servants are actually free, they're just serving Ares not for money of course. I saw my team waiting for the meal, perfect.

"Hey guys what's for breakfast?" I asked them. They consecutively said: pancakes, sunny side ups, bacons, steaks, nutella, hot chocolate, crepes, and hamburgers [will you guys stop drooling? You just ate]. one word, 5 letters YUMMY. [I said stop drooling!]

We took our seats, and I just noticed that Kat was still avoiding me. After our breakup.

"What took you guys so long?" Krista asked

"Oh we were just visisted by Michael." I said while twirling the fork.

"I heard you shout last night, Kristine, Ivan what were you guys doing?" Hannah asked us, eyes wide.

"Oh it was nothing, just a bad dream he had, I just comforted him." Thank God Kristine was there to defend me.

"Oh well, there's the food, let's eat now. And oh yeah Kristine mind for a ride to the beach later? " I asked while while looking into her sweet black eyes full of happiness. [Kristine.... Yeah, it's full of happiness.]

We ate for minutes and yeah, some of us are really hyped up. Except for Katarina who barely touched her plate.

"I don't have the appetite... I'm going back to my room. If you want to eat my food you can." Then she left the table, head down. Poor girl.

"Hannah you go after her. " I asked while looking at her as my gaze followed.

" Hoping you would say that", Hannah left the table then called out, "Kat! Wait up!"

"Let's go Kristine, you taking a shower? "

Kristine nodded then went to our room, while me? Yeah I will take a bath to thank you that the room has two shower rooms. I went in my shower room while Kristine headed to the other one.

I took off my shirt and my pants I was just in my boxers. I opened the shower and thought about Kat.

" What was her problem? " I muttered while lifting up my face to the hot, soothing, a bit boiling water. I took of that though awhile, it took ten minutes before I went out of the shower.  

Kristine was in the bed fully dresses with jwans, and a t shirt that says: I love him. Our couple t shirt, and Kristine was straightly looking at me. Good thing, I was wearing my underwear before I went out of the shower.

"What took you so long?", she snickered, "I like it when you're ripped" She then approached me affectionately and kissed my lips.

"You're the best ever. " I said, then returned the kiss she gave me. Little did I knew Kat was standing by our door, in tears, then she ran away like a cornered animal. I'm pretty sure of it, she was there.

" I'm going to change baby, I'll be back in a minute. " I planted a kiss on her cheeks then went to wear some clothes. I wore my couple shirt saying : I love her. And black pants, I got my car keys and we're ready for a joyride.

" Let's go. " She nodded then I took her by the waist. I headed for the camp garage unlocked my Tesla roadster convertible and opened the door for my love.

" You're so sweet. " She said with a smile, I stared at her and whispered.

" You're so beautiful today baby" I smiled and kissed her hand. I started the car.