2

3rd person POV:

"Why did you do this to me hyung?" Jungkook whispered as he placed the lilies in front of the grave of his twin brother 'jeon jungwoon'.

"You knew i loved him, didn't you? That's why you asked him to marry me before you died of cancer.. that's why you took that promise from him and me?" He chuckled as he shook his head to try not to cry.

"Crying is all i do these days, sorry." Jungkook apologised like someone was actually there in front of him.

"I don't know how you knew about it.. but why this? We both are suffering.. he still madly loves you.. and i love him from years even before we got married. It's not working.. but i can't leave him.. where will I go if i do. I don't have anyone beside him.

He always tells me he loves me.. he doesn't. He sees you in me because of.. because of this f-face that looks like you.

It hurts.. he calls your name even in sleep. He says he has moved on.. but he hasn't.. all he sees in me.. is you. How can I be you.. please tell me.. i want to be like you. I am trying my best to be a perfect husband.. but all he wants is you.

How do I make him happy.. i am doing everything.. i learnt cooking for him because you always cooked for him. I learnt singing.. because he loved your singing. I had sex with him even when i wasn't ready yet.. i let him do it everytime he makes a move even when i know he's going to say your name.. he is seeing you and not me.

Does he not realise how much it hurts me? I am waiting for the day he will divorce me.. i will move on somehow when he is the one asking me to do it.

He is leading me on but making sure that i know he would never love me.. at the same time. I am not strong enough to ask for a divorce by myself. Please help me.. it's been 2 years and i have been feeling so weak like never before.. like i can't endure it anymore. It's physically hurting. " Jungkook ranted out to his brother while crying.

"I really can't do this anymore hyung.. i can't. It's your anniversary today.. he will probably be coming here soon. i should leave now. You must be fed up of listening to my rantings here as well. But atleast i got it off my chest." Jungkook whispered before he stood up from there and dusted off his skirt.

He smiled and looked at the gravestone for one last time before he walked away from there while wiping his cheeks.

_____