the end..

3rd person POV:

"I guess it wasn't a mistake." Jungkook muttered as he scooted closed to the elder's naked body under the sheets and snuggled into his chest.

"I am so happy that you trusted me." Taehyung said as he smiled into the younger's neck while playing with his hair with one hand and caressing the younger's bump on his stomach with his other hand.

"Imagine if we proceeded with that divorce.. i would have never had our little one with me right now." Jungkook said as he blinked his tears away.

Taehyung looked up at him as he pulled his head away from younger's neck and stared at him worriedly.. "why are you crying, love?" He asked as he wiped his cheeks.

"Just pregnancy hormones.. it's our anniversary today. I am just getting emotional thinking it's been four years since we called of our divorce and married each other again. It still feels yesterday to me." Jungkook said as he smiled widely at the elder who nuzzled his chubby cheeks softly with nose placing Eskimo kisses there.

"I hope i proved myself in these last four years that you are giving me the blessing of being a father for our child." Taehyung said chuckling as he leaned down and placed a peck on the naked belly of the younger.

"You proved yourself long ago for sticking by my side for everything in these last 4 years. If it wasnt for you.. i would have never become who i am today. And you are the one who gave me a blessing to be mother of our child. I could have never even imagined something like this four years ago." Jungkook said as he smiled softly at the elder who had been playing with his tummy.

"I love my babies so much. This big baby and this small baby who will be here in 4 months.. right baby?" Taehyung baby talked as he patted the bump with twinkling eyes.

"Happy 4th anniversary my love.. i will continue to love you for the rest of my life. But i am sorry now that you have to share your love with someone else." Taehyung said chuckling as he placed lots of kisses on the bump making jungkook giggle at that.

"I would happily share the love with this someone. And i have loved you from years.. no way i am stopping now. I want to love you for eternity.. and i will. Thank you so much for loving me and fulfilling your promise." Jungkook said as he caressed the elder's head who had been laying it on his tummy.

"Don't thank me. I love you because i want to. And you can't stop me from loving you. You deserve all the love in this world."taehyung blurted before laying back beside him and placing a kiss on jungkook's lips who kissed back right away.

.

.

.

.

~

"Ggukie~ ggukie stop!! Mama can't run behind you all the time.. you need to have your milk baby.. come out from here." Jungkook said as he breathed heavily while crouching down beside the table under where was a little spawn of Satan who was giggling while covering her mouth.

"No mama.. me no likesh muilk." The little girl said from there in a yelling voice.

"Then how will you grow strong and big like your dadda? Kids who don't drink milk stay small like this.. and stop growing and if they don't drink milk.. a monster comes and takes them with him." Jungkook said in pretend scary voice.

"DADDA! i wan dadda.. you are meanie. Dadda shaid monshters no egjisht (exist). You lying i no wantsh milk. Dont shcare me." Ggukie shouted as he made a frowning face at her mother.

"Inside voices baby. Come and drink milk or i won't buy you the teddy you wanted and also won't take you for your favorite ice cream." A deep voice said from behind as the man crouched down beside jungkook who sighed in relief.

"Do something with your bratty daughter.. she never listens to me." Jungkook grumbled as he stood up.

The little girl crawled towards taehyung who picked her up immediately and stood up as well.. "shorry dadda.. me will drink muilk but if you give ggukie mincho icecream." She said in a quiet voice now with a pout on her small lips.

"Mama come here.. i mean jungkook." Taehyung called his husband who sulkily walked towards them.."ggukie say sorry to mama." He asked the girl sternly.

"Shorry mama." The girl apologised right away.. jungkook chuckled before he took her in his own hold instead.

"It's okay just don't run away like this.. you know mama has back pains and can't run after you all the time like this." Jungkook said as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Okie mama." Ggukie giggled.

"Let's go have milk then we will leave for amusement park in the evening." Taehyung said cheerfully as he dragged the two to the kitchen.

.

.

"Mincho mincho mincho and shtraberry milkshake yum yum yum." The taegguk said in a sing a song tone as she ate her icecream and drank the milkshake as she boxy smiled widely with her bunny teeth peeking out.

"She is just like you." Taehyung and jungkook chuckled as they said that simultaneously turning towards each other.

"She loves mint chocolate ice-cream just Like you." Taehyung grumbled at jungkook who laughed a little.."she also loves strawberries like you. She's our  daughter for a reason."

"Yeah.. i can see the glimpse of us in her." Taehyung chuckled before he pecked both his husband and his daughter's foreheads with a huge smile on his face.

_____________

The end....

I hope it was a satisfactory ending.. it ends here as it was a short story anyway.

Tried something new for the first time hope y'all liked it.. thank you so much for reading till the end. ❣️💜

~haru