10

3rd person POV:

"I will only sign on these if you agree for the surgery. I know i am being selfish to you again for this.. i admit i am. But i am not sorry for this." Taehyung told jungkook as he held the papers in his hand along with a pen.

It was the next day and they were still in hospital as jungkook was under hospital's care because of his newfound stage 1 brain cancer but the boy still looked unaffected about it.. like it didn't bother him in anyway as all he has been doing was smiling wildly since he found out about it.

He was adamant on only one thing that being that he doesn't want this surgery. Taehyung had declined to sign on the divorce papers when jungkook asked him to do so. He doesn't know what took over him the last second but he couldn't pick up the pen and sign in the papers.

Jungkook had been bothering him about signing the papers since yesterday after he had signed them himself.

"Are you even sorry for anything else that you will be sorry for this now?" Jungkook taunted when he heard the elder say that.

Taehyung sighed as he looked down in his lap.."please agree on the surgery jungkook.. just give me a reason as to why you don't want to. I am your husband and you love me don't you? Can't you do it for the sake of love you have for me? If not for yourself, do it for me please. Don't you always do what i tell you to do.. i am requesting you to agree to the surgery." He requested as he tried to emotional blackmail the younger.

Jungkook who has been smiling big while playing with his fingers in his lap randomly stilled right there as he tensed up and the smile vanished from his face replacing it with a solemn expression.

He turned his head towards his husband with wide eyes as his fingers coiled themselves around the blanket he had been covering himself with and clutched it in his hold tightly.

"Y-you.. you can't do this to me. You are taking advantage of my love for you." Jungkook whispered as he looked at the elder while tilting his head to the side as he gulped harshly.

"If i have to take advantage of your love to save your life, then I will do it this way without any hesitation. Now will you or will you not agree to it? I am asking you as the one you love unconditionally.. won't you do what your love asks you to? Would you not do it for me?" Taehyung asked him seriously.. making jungkook furrow his eyebrows.

"W-why are you doing this... WHY ARE YOU FUCKING DOING THIS TO ME!?" Jungkook stuttered at first before shouting at taehyung as he threw something that was on the bedside table down at the ground harshly even when it was meant to be thrown at taehyung instead but he didn't do that.

"YOU WILL FUCKING DIE AND I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN. THATS WHY I AM DOING THIS!" taehyung also shouted back at him as he stood up and threw the divorce paper file on the ground aa well just like jungkook in anger.

"Then let me die.. let it happen i am saying it to you. I haven't achieved anything in my life that would to lose something. I don't have importance in your life as Jeon jungkook either.. so don't worry you aren't losing anything other.. it's like someone who was just living under the same roof as you will be gone. Like changing room mates you know. That's it.

Okay maybe a replica, a replacement, a very terrible attempt at being jungwoon could be gone. But you need to realise this as well that i am not jungwoon, shouldn't you? So don't worry once you realise that i am not you won't feel anything about it.. you can't lose jungwoon twice, can you? You never knew jungkook so you wouldn't feel the pain of losing me. No one will have to cry for me once I leave.

So please.. i request you.. let me have this. Let me go to the people who were once my family and loved me as jungkook. I don't have it in me to take it anymore. Not mentally, not physically. I am weak, i have always been. This news proved it once again and i am honestly happy about it." Jungkook said in a low voice as he sat on the edge of the bed before he pulled the drip away from his hand harshly.. slightly wincing at the pain before he attempted to get up.