Meeting My Love

Part 1
I was on my way to school in my new car my dad had gotten me for my birthday. I loved it so much!! When I parked in a parking spot I had gotten out my car and started walking to school. As I was walking my best friend, F/N, came up to me. "Hi,(Y/N)!" she said, startling me. "Hey,(F/N)" she was excited about something cuz first, she squealed my name, and second she is jumping up and down.

"You seem cheerful why is that ?" I asked. "Because, I got asked to go to PROM!! Isn't that wonderful ?!!" I was a little jealous because my friend had gotten asked to prom before me but I didn't let my jealousy show. "Oh... well that's just...great!" I said trying to act happy. "I'm happy for you" I gave her a fake smile. "Yeah, well did a special someone ask you to prom ?" "Actually, no, I don't have time to go to prom." I lied. I really wanted to go so bad but of course no one asked me.

"WHAT, but you need to come" she pleaded
"Sorry, but I have...um...plans! Yep plans to go somewhere that same day" I lied...again.
"And what plans could you possibly have ?" (F/N) asked, sarcastically.
"Um...w-well...see the thing is I um..." I started but was trying to think of something to say. "I have to host a party that day" That was the stupidest excuse I could have ever said.
" Oh really ? For who?" That had gotten me. Before I could come up with another excuse someone stood between us facing me. I looked up and it was Dylan. I was surprised because no one has ever tried to talk to me, especially one of the populars. "Um...excuse me I was talking to someone" I said, not happy. "Oh um, sorry I just wanted to ask you something." He said. "Would you like to..."

That's all for right now. I'm going on a camping trip tomorrow so I won't be able to update the second chapter until Friday. Please read, comment, vote and follow me. Thanks love you guys😘.