You're jealous, Stewie (Stewart imagine) for Katelyn

A/N: sorry I haven't been posting much guys but I'm back so yeah!! Hope u enjoy the story Katelyn and the rest of the readers💓

Summary: Katelyn is in the intern program at Google and Graham won't leave her alone (as in flirting with her) and Stewie gets jealous but helps her by pretending to be her bf and then he wounds up confessing his feelings.

Katelyn's P.O.V
It was a regular day at Google, Stewart being a dick, Neha wanting to be a stripper, Lyle just won't stop talking, and then the worst of all, Graham won't stop flirting with me! It gets really annoying because I don't even like him, but I do like Stewart, but then again he won't like me back.

"So like what are you doing tonight" Graham asked, still flirting with me. I look up at him giving him a look that shows I don't care about him, "More important stuff than you" I replied. He just laughed like it was a joke. "Like what?" He questioned, leaning closer. "Like, getting you away from me" I got up and before I left, I rolled my eyes at him. "Good-Bye sweet cheeks" He calls out. I just kept walking until I got to my dorm room.

I unlocked my door to the dorm room and plopped down on the bed. I figured I couldn't stay laying in my bed any longer because I would have to get up and wash up, so that's what I did. When I came out of the bathroom I put my pj's on and went to bed.

In the morning, I made my way outside to sit at a table and work on my laptop. I saw someone sit down at the table with me and it was no other than Graham. "Good Morning, beautiful" Graham said. I rolled my eyes, "Well it was a good morning before you showed up" I said. I noticed in the corner of my eye Stewart walking up to the table so I tensed up a little bit.

"Hey babe." Stewart said, kissing me on the cheek. I was so confused and a looked at him, probably looking crazy. Graham grunted and I look at him seeing it was pissing him off. I decided to play along so Graham can go away. "Oh, heh, h-hey baby" I said awkwardly. "Funny, like I'm going to believe you guys are actually dating." Graham said. I have him a mean look. "Why does it concern you? You trying to hit on my girlfriend?" Stewart said, slightly sounding like he's a tough guy. "Okay, if you guys are dating...then it wouldn't hurt if you kissed now would it?" Graham said, crossing his arms.

Before I could say anything, Stewart immediately said "No problem", grabbed my face, and kissed me passionately. I hesitantly kissed back waiting for Stewart to pull away, but he didn't. Graham eventually got annoyed and walked away, that signaled Stewart to stop. As soon as I made sure Graham was nowhere to be seen I slapped Stewart's shoulder . "What the hell dude!!" I screamed at him. He just took it like a pro. "I was just trying to help!! You seemed annoyed by him, unless you have feelings for that douche too" he stood up, leaning on the table with both hands pressed on the table. He seemed as if he was jealous, but why? I decided to play with him a little. "Maybe I did, why do you care?" I yelled back at him getting closer. He looked taken aback, good. "I don't care I just thought it was stupid but I guess I just got in the way of you both flirting...so go be with him I could care less." Stewart said starting to walk away.

"Fine, I will!" I screamed, to make sure he heard me. He just put his thumbs up saying 'good' but never stopped walking. "Fine." I said to myself, wishing he never took his lips off of mine. I cleaned all of my stuff and went to go grab some lunch.

I was so upset that I didn't even want to sit with my friends so I sat at a table closest to a window and farthest from everyone.

It has been about 3 weeks or something like that, since the whole Stewart incident. For those 3 weeks I never left my dorm room unless it was to keep myself alive and get some food. I'll see Stewart once in awhile but we never spoke. My friends would try to come and cheer me up but it didn't work, what's sad is that I couldn't even tell them why I was so down so they don't even know.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts but I just ignored it, I really didn't feel like getting up and answering it. The knock would not stop and it was starting to annoy me so I finally got up and answered it, it was Stewart. I sighed, "Hi." Is all I could get out. Stewart was rocking back and forth with his hands in his pockets before stopping and looking up. "Hey." He breathed out. This was the most awkward greeting I've ever had. "Do you want to come in?" I asked him and he nodded.

I let him in and we sat on my bed. It was silent and all I could do was stare at the floor before he broke the silence. "Katelyn, listen I'm sorry for kissing you and making Graham leave, if I would've known you liked him so-" I cut him off, "I never liked Graham, I honestly only said that because I just wanted to know if you liked me", I looked up at Stewart, only seeing him looking back at me before I finished my sentence, "I really like you Stewart, but I never knew if you liked me back because you were always such a douche to me but-" It was Stewart's turn to cut me off. "I like you too Katelyn, and I only acted this was because...I don't know I guess it was hard for me to express my true feelings towards you." He said. I was  so surprised.

"So, do you want to like...start over?" I asked him. He nodded and stuck his hand out, "Hey, I'm Stewart and I'm in love with you." He said, smiling. I
couldn't help but giggle. I shook his hand and said, "My name is Katelyn and I'm in love with you Stewie." He laughed at the name I called him then he got serious. "Can...Can I kiss you?" He asked, it was so adorable. I nodded and he leaned in slowly placing his lips on mine, softly. I kissed back without hesitation this time. I now love it when Stewart is jealous.

Hey guys!! So I'm still doing requests or shall I said finishing them!! This was for Katelyn go follow her!!
U-Live-and-U-Learn love you sm💓

stay tuned for more, dira🌸