He Wont Leave You Alone

It was my first day going to school and I already didn't want to go. I rolled out of bet groaning looking at what time it was.
7:02
"Ugh I hate school why does it even exist?" I said walking to the bathroom. I brushed my long, brown, flowing hair. I put some mascara on and walked back to my room to look in my closet. I took out some high shorts and a purple flowing tank top with a white flower design on the right side of my shirt.
"Y/N, are u awake" my mom said through my door.
"Yeah I'm getting dressed" I responded.
"Okay well come down stairs when ur done I made some breakfast"
"Okay I'll be there"
Once I was finished getting dressed I ran downstairs and ate breakfast. My mom walked in the kitchen while holding my little sister, Layla's hand. Layla has dirty blondish hair like my mother.
"I need you to take your sister to school" my mom said.
"Ugh fine"
I went to put my gray vans on and grabbed my bag and keys. I grabbed my phone and put it in my bag.
"Come on Layla" I told my sister, and she obeyed what I said.
We arrived at school and I dropped my sister off. I was walking in the hall not paying attention and bumped into a boy that was walking in front of me.
"Hey watch where your going" the boy said. He was tall and had brown hair.
"Sorry jeez" I said. He looked at me and immediately apologized.
"Whatever" and with that I walked away.

Okay so this is a new imagine. Hope u like it. I also take requests so message me if u have any requests. Thanks☺️❤️
-ur fellow human