True Love (Dylan Imagine) for Veronica

It was another day of high school and I always pass my crush Dylan. He's so dreamy I can't keep my eyes off of his every movement. When he smiles or combs his hair with his hand and even smirk. His laugh is just...ughh I just love everything about him!! I wish he could be mine!!

I was snapped out of my thought by a hand waving in front of my face. It was my friend, (Y/F/N)!!
"Huh? What did you say?" I question. (Y/F/N) gave me an annoyed look. "You seriously didn't hear ANYTHING I said?!" She replied, annoyed. I gave her a 'I'm sorry but I got really distracted' look. She nodded knowing what I was talking about and looked Dylan's way. He was looking back at us, smiling and waving. We returned not to long after.

It's currently Friday and we have Health for 4th period. Of course Dylan sits right in front of me, but I'm not unhappy about it I actually love sitting behind him!! He always turns around and starts a conversation with me even tho the teacher yells at him to stop. But today was different, he barely turned to talk to me and I had to figure out why. I wasn't gonna just start talking to him so I wrote it in a note.
-
Veronica: bold
Dylan: italics
-
hey what's up? Why are u avoiding me all of a sudden?
-Veronica
-
I tapped his shoulder and passed the note to him. He gladly accepted it. I saw him scribble something down then turn around and smiled at me before passing it back.
-
I would never avoid you!! But I do have to tell you something... meet me at the front of school after school is over
-Dylan <3
-
After I read that I was getting a little curious as in what he wants to tell me after school.
-
-
School went by pretty quick and I quickly ran to my locker and got my stuff. Without saying a word and left to go find Dylan. It didn't take me long because as soon as I stepped out of the building I immediately spotted Dylan. I walked up to him and gave him a sweet smile. "Let's go somewhere in private" Dylan said. I nodded and followed him to his car where no one could see us. Well maybe some people could.
"Okay what is it that you wanted to tell me" I said in the middle of walking. As soon as I turned towards him I felt soft lips press mine. I closed my eyes and didn't even hesitate to kiss back. It was so passionate I can't even explain!! Dylan pulled back and held my face in his hands. "Veronica, I really like you and I wasn't avoiding you I just...didn't know how to tell you how much you make me feel everyday!! Your the apple to my pie, the straw to my berry I need you to be mine!! Forever!! I don't ever want to let you go cuz I have a feeling the love I'm feeling for you..is True Love babe" Dylan finished.

I was so shocked to hear those words!! I didn't know what to say. I fixed that by smashing my lips on his. I wanted to do that for so long!! "I guess this will be True Love then, Dyl" I said, after we pulled away. Dylan smiled and said "I love you so much, Veronica you don't even know" I smiled and replied "I love you more, Dyl"

~The End~

Hope you all enjoyed this especially you, Veronica!!
Thank you guys for giving me requests I will get back to you as soon as possible!! I love you all!!💜
This imagine is dedicated to MiniMint1188 love you!!💘
-dira💖