Part 2

Part 2
"Would you like t-to go to p-prom w-with me ?" He stuttered. Of course I was freaking out inside. Why would he ask me ? This had to be a joke. I had to say no, but what if it wasn't a joke. I don't know what to say.
"I...I..." "she would love to." F/N said. "But she has plans that same day, sorry." I just glared at her. She knew what I said was a lie but she just ruined the best thing that would happen to me. Good thing I saved it.
"Um...no I don't, I just said that because it was a different day I just remembered." I tried to save myself.

"So, would you like to go to prom with me ?" Dylan asked, again. I was so nervous.

"I...I don't know, I think this is a joke so I'm sorry but no." We were looking in each others eyes. I could see he was upset. I did the right thing...right ? I mean he didn't really want to go with me...right ? I just turned and walked away. I could hear him calling my name but I just went to class.
*skip classes to lunch*
I sat at a tables with my friend. I got my lunch but just played with it, I wasn't hungry. I was depressed. My friend kept talking but I wasn't listening to her.
"Hello? Y/N ? Did you even hear me ?" She said snapping me back to reality.
"Yeah ? Oh, what did you say." I asked. What could she possibly want ?
"Dylan is just staring at you"
"He is ?"
"Yeah, I think you broke his heart"
I looked back and he didn't even look away. Why was he staring at me ? Is he mad at me ? Then he got up and started walking towards me. He sat down next to me and just looked at me.
"Um...I'll leave you two alone" F/N said. I glared at her because she left me in an odd situation.
"Uh, hey Dylan"
"Hey, Y/N"
"Um, do you need something ?"
"Yeah, I need to know why you thought me asking you was a joke. I mean didn't a lot of guys ask you ?"
"W-well...no." I said depressed. I looked down at my shoes. "It's just that nobody ever asked me to prom and your one of the popular guys and no popular guy has ever asked me to anything. It's bad enough they don't even talk to me. But you...you just came out of the blue and asked me."
Dylan lifted up my chin. "That's because I like you. Your very different than the other girls." I blushed at his statement. "Your beautiful and smart at the same time"
"Well thanks, I am kinda smart but I'm not beautiful at all." I said, blushing.
"Your right your not beautiful." See I knew it. "Your gorgeous" and with that he kissed me passionately. I was shocked but I kissed back.
"So, do you want to go to prom with me ?" He said pulling back. I couldn't say no.
"Yes" I said, with tears in my eyes.
"Alright ! I'll pick you up at 7 on Saturday, ok ?" He asked, excitedly.
"Ok"
"Wait I have one more question." He said. "Are we a thing now ?" I was so surprised. Does he want to be ?
"Sure, yeah we are" I said.
"Well, then I love you, Y/N." Wow did he really mean it ?
"I love you too, Dylan" I was so happy.

Should I keep going with this one ? Please comment