Is my baby jealous? (Dylan Imagine part1) for Afnan

A/N: yass first day of fricken spring break that's what I'm talking about!!🙈🌾🌸 this imagine is for a really great friend/mama, Afnan😂😚!! So far I'm loving all of ur names that have been requesting!! Remember if u want an imagine go to my "10K yess!" update and follow the instructions from there!! Okay let me stop talking and let's get started!!

Summary: Tyler Posey and TBS try to flirt with Afnan and Dyl Pickle gets jealous😏

First day of Spring Break and Dylan and I are already planning on going to the beach with a couple of friends!! I got to pick 2 friends and he got to pick 2 friends!! We both decided to invite Crystal (Reed), Holland (Roden), Thomas (Sangster), and Tyler (Posey). Today was gonna be so fun!!

I was currently packing my stuff when Dylan came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I instantly started blushing because I love his touch!! Dylan obviously saw because he just started chuckling. "You're so cute when you blush, Afnan" Dylan said while kissing my cheek. Can he make me get any more red?! He's such a dork!! "Did you call the owners about the beach house?" I asked Dylan, while zipping up my suit case. "Yes and I rented a van so all 6 of us can fit in it and get comfortable" he replied.

We heard a knock on the door and I looked at Dylan, telling him to go answer it. He huffed and walked to the door. All I heard were girls squealing and boys yelling so I knew all our friends came. I quickly ran through the our big house and arrived in the Living room where everyone was getting settled at!! I instantly squealed and ran to Holland and Crystal to give them a hug!! When we all pulled away I waved at Thomas and Tyler. "So are we all ready??" Dylan asked everyone. We all nodded our heads some of us saying yes and then ran to the van that had arrived.

On our way to the beach the girls and I were all talking and Tyler, Thomas, and Dylan were talking while Dylan was driving. I glanced over at the boys and Thomas kept winking at me and Tyler would give me seductive looks once in awhile. I would just giggle and look away, but I had noticed that Dylan was getting a little angry...

We all arrived at the beach house and found our rooms! Dylan and I were sharing a room, Crystal and Holland shared a room, and then there were enough rooms for Thomas and Tyler to have their own rooms. It was getting dark so we just decided to go to the beach tomorrow. We all said our goodnights and went to our rooms.

Dylan sat on the bed watching tv with his arms crossed. He looked a little angry so I went to sit next to him on the bed. "What's the matter babe?" I asked him while ruffling his hair. "I saw Thomas and Tyler sending u flirty looks and I didn't like it." Dylan retorted. I just giggled at how childish he was being. "What's so funny?" Dylan asked now looking at me. "Is my baby jealous?" I asked humming in his ear. He just scoffed with a smile on his face. "No I'm not" He said trying to sound angry. He's so cute!!

I leaned him back on the bed and started showering him with kisses. He then pulled my head closer to him and kissed me passionately I moved my legs so I was now straddling him. When we pulled back he was looking up at me and I was looking down at him.
"I love you so much, Afnan" Dylan said rubbing his hands up and down my sides. "I love you more!!" I replied giving him a peck on the lips and then laid down on his chest. We just cuddled for the rest of the night until we finally fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

Sorry this is so bad but we aren't finished yet!! Things are gonna get crazy in PART 2!! Yep I said it I'm making a part 2!! I hope you like this so far. I'm making a part 2 for Laetitia's imagine as well so don't worry!!😚
This imagine is for potterhead1307 love you!!💘
-dira

word count: 739 words