Paparazzi ruin life but gives life (Dylan Imagine) for Chloe

A/N: This one I like as well!! No hard feeling to any characters in this that u love it's just a story/imagine!! Hope u enjoy!!

Summary: Dylan and Britt are dating and Chloe is just an innocent pedestrian (not really😂 jk) and Dylan and Chloe meet at the coffee shop start becoming close...then Paparazzi saw them and started making rumors and Britt broke up with Dylan, fluffy ending💓

Chloe's P.O.V
I was just sitting in a coffee shop on my laptop trying to get things done. I work as a clothes designer and I'm trying to finish my design I thought of. I decided it was actually time for me to actually get some coffee because that's one reason I was here for. So I got up, grabbing my wallet and went in line. There was only a man in front of me so I was going to get my coffee quick. While I was waiting I was just looking around and then the man turned around and bumped into me, causing him to spill his coffee all over my light blue plaid shirt.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, ma'am" the man said, quickly cleaning all of the stuff up and asking the cashier is they had a rag. "It's fine I shouldn't have been that close behind you" I reply. The man handed me the rag and I quickly thanked him and started dabbing (don't even😂) it on my shirt trying to dry it off. I finally took the time to just look up at the man and met with a pair of hazel brown eyes. Wow this guy looks hot, and familiar, I said in my head. I realized I was staring to long and immediately looked away.

"Sorry I didn't mean to..." I started. He just started chuckling. "It's alright, I'm really sorry about spilling my coffee, let me buy us another one" (anotha one😏😂) he said. "Oh no it's fine I can buy one myself" I tried to argue. But he just shook his head and told the cashier what we wanted. "No it's on me besides, I'm the one who spilled coffee on you" He said, starting to laugh. I laughed along as well. As soon as we got our drinks we went back to the table I was originally sitting at.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what is your name?" The man asked. "Um my name is Chloe" I responded. He held out his hand for me to shake. I gladly excepted it. "Dylan" He said. What a nice name. We started talking more and more over the couple months and I realized he was Dylan O'Brien, which meant he has a girlfriend named, Britt Robertson. It sucks because I was developing a crush on Dylan but I couldn't let them show.

*morning*
The vibration of my phone woke me up. I picked it up to see what that was about. When the screen turned on I saw a had two Unread Messages from Dylan.

Dylan<3 : Hey, wanna hang out and get some coffee?
I promise I won't spill coffee on you again😂

Me: yeah sure pick me up in like 30 mins.
Dylan<3: alright see you then ;)

I put my phone down and quickly took a shower and put some decent clothes on. I put a little make up on just to look good. Then I waited for him to come pick me up. When we arrived at the coffee shop there was paparazzi outside the window. "Oh no" I said, getting worried. They started taking pictures and screaming. I couldn't take all of this, I quickly ran out of the coffee shop. I heard Dylan calling my name but I kept running until I got home.

Dylan's P.O.V
She just ran, pulling her brown hair in front of her face. I had to let her go or the paparazzi would have found out where she lived so I got in my car and drove off taking sharp turns to lose the paparazzi. Once I lost them, I drove straight home to my penthouse. When I came in I saw a pissed Britt on the couch.

"Hey, Babe-" she cut me off. "Don't 'hey babe' me who is this so called Chloe girl?" Britt questioned, looking at me with a pissed off look. "L-Look, Britt it's not what it looks lik-" she cut me off again, "Not what it looks like?! It looks like you were having a little date with this Chloe chick!! You know what Dylan? I'm done!! I'm so done with you!!" She screamed at me, getting up and storming to our shared bedroom. I followed her there. "What do you mean by your done? Are you breaking up with me?" I asked. She just kept putting her stuff in her bag.

I blocked her from doing so. "Answer my question" I said. She looked me in the eyes and nodded. "Yes, Dylan O'Brien, we are done!!" Britt yelled then walked out slamming the door. I just stood there surprised. "Dammit!!" I yelled. I don't know if I was mad or happy but I had to go see Chloe. I missed her blue eyes looking back at me!! I missed her brown hair bouncing around I have to see her!

Chloe's P.O.V
I was sitting on my couch, in my pajamas, wearing a messy bun, and eating a tub of IceCream. I was currently watching the news seeing as it's showing the big rumor that Dylan and I were on a date when we obviously weren't. I hope Britt understands. Suddenly, somebody knocked at my door. I groaned and got up from the couch. When I opened the door I saw a depressed Dylan. "Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and moved to the side letting him in. He sat on the couch so I sat next to him. "What happened?" I asked him. He looked at me then told me everything that happened.

I can't believe Britt broke up with him. She never deserved him anyway. "Dylan I'm so sorry!! This is all my fault we have to try to convince her to take you back" I said. Dylan looks up and shook his head. "No she's gone now. She'll never take me back. Anyway, I like somebody else" He told me. I felt something in my heart rip when he said that. "It's alright, she doesn't deserve you anyway" I told him, trying to be suspenseful. Dylan looked at me then down to my lips. "Someone who deserves me is right in front of my face" he said. Before I could respond to that, Dylan smashed his lips onto mine.

I hesitated at first but then melted into the kiss. I wanted to kiss his lips for so long now. "Let's take this to my room" I said. Dylan started smirking and picked me up slinging me over his shoulder. I started squealing and giggling until he threw me on the bed, kissing me hungrily. He instantly ripped his shirt off and started grinding his hips on me. I started moaning when I felt his bulge. That night was amazing!!

~•the end•~

I hope you liked it Chloe!! I tried to go farther but couldn't make it all the way😂 sorry!! I'm still finishing the request you guys gave but request are still closed. This imagine was for QueenSourWolf
love ya!!💓
-dira🌺

Word count: 1247