TBD 25

Dear readers, hello. I honestly can't remember the last time I opened Wattpad because I've been so busy and stressed out with studies. Always sleepless and worn out. I hope everyone will understand, and I want to thank everyone who waited politely and cast votes for every chapter. I truly appreciate it, and I wish you the best of luck in the coming year. I cherish each and every one of you, and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also, remember to click the star for the next chapter.

- Hanneeex<3

Unexpected Changes.

"Hannah!" Merida greeted me with a tight hug.

I've missed her so much!

Life had taken a sudden turn, and the days that followed were the happiest of my life. Today, I've just returned from vacation after receiving a few weeks' leave from school to spend time with my family in Japan. I know it sounds bad, but it was nice not having Mom and Suzy around the house. It felt like the chains that bound me were cut, and I gradually began to breathe normally, look at life differently, and develop a more positive outlook.

"How are you?" Merida looked stunning in her fancy, luxury clothes, but worry was evident on her beautiful face. Her fashion sense seemed to have leveled up. Woah! What happened while I was gone?

"Meri, I'm doing fantastic! What about you? Have any news you'd like to share?"

"I got in!" We both shrieked and started jumping with joy.

"Omg! Don't you dare forget me when you become famous, okay? I swear, Merida Salazar, I'll be your number 1 basher, mark my words!" I teased, playfully nudging her arm.

"Para kang Baliw, Hannah!"

"Just you wait!"

"Have you heard the chismis?" She leaned in to whisper something.

"What?"

"Rex pulled out—"

"What?" Umalis si Rex?

"Didn't anyone tell you?" I shook my head.

"Hannah?" I turned to see Blade.

"Am I hallucinating?" I smirked, flipping my hair.

"I look too beautiful, don't I?"

"Yes..." I started to smile, then suddenly froze. What?

I glanced at Blade, startled. What the hell?

THUMP THUMP THUMP

Why is my heart racing?

"I-I... I know, right!" Damn, why am I so nervous? Why am I stuttering? Oh god, how embarrassing! I must be losing my mind!

I expected Blade to tease me, but I was wrong. I thought he would tease me, but... We locked eyes. I tightened my grip on my bag as he approached, then he leaned down in front of me.

I could immediately smell his amazing, very manly scent.

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

"I missed you, miss. Welcome back, and see you in class." He stepped away, and I realized I hadn't been breathing.

"What—"

"Weak," I frowned, looking at Merida.

"Huh?" She sighed.

"Mag best friends nga tayo. Tsk." She shook her head. Then she laughed and headed into the room, leaving me flustered and confused.

"Merida!"