TBD 32

Hello everyone, how are you? I have some great news— I'll be graduating from college with honors, cum laude! My graduation ceremony is this coming Friday, and as a special gift, I'll update this story as frequently as possible. I hope I can count on your support for my upcoming stories, I'll strive to finish Hannah and Blade's story. Thank you! Congratulations to all graduating students of batch 2024! Padayon! 🎓

_______

Mr. President

Agad na binalik ng tatay ni Lucky ang yakap sakaniya.

"Who is this young lady, Lucky? Is she a friend of yours?"

"She's Blade's girlfriend—"

"No, I'm not," I interjected, widening my eyes at Lucky.

Geez, magkapatid nga sila ni Blade.

"Oh, she's Hannah?" I turned to face Lucky's father, realizing only then that he was the President of the Philippines. Quickly, I stood up and flashed a nervous smile.

"Yes, Mr. President, I'm Hannah Daeriel Valeria. Blade's friend."

"My children both seem to adore you. I've heard stories about you, and they were right when they said how beautiful you are."

"Thank you, sir."

"Just please call me Tito,hija. Anyways Have you both eaten? Where's Blade?"

Just then, the door swung open, and Blade entered, carrying several bags of takeout from McDonald's.

"Ewan ko nalang kung mag reklamo kapa sa pagkain, brat—oh, dad."

As Blade entered with bags of McDonald's takeout, I couldn't help but feel a wave of relief seeing him. The tension in the room seemed to dissipate with his presence.

"Dad, you're here?" Blade's voice held a note of surprise, but it quickly softened as he realized the reason for his father's presence.

"Bilis ah."

"Yeah, I thought I'd come by and check on everyone," the President replied, his tone gentle.

Blade nodded, understanding. Lucky shot him a knowing look, and I could sense the unspoken communication between them.

"Come, sit down, Blade," Tito Blaze invited, gesturing to the chair next to me. "Let's all have a meal together."

Blade complied, placing the bags of food on the table. As we unpacked the takeout, a sense of normalcy settled over us, despite the unusual circumstances.

"How are you feeling lucky?" Ang weird Makita ang presidente ng pilipinas na kumakain lang ng fastfood.

"I'm okay dad."

"Heard what you've done I keep telling you not to do those things anymore."

"Dad you know I can't do it."

"That's why I've decided." Blade looked at his dad seriously.

"You'll be—"

"No, I'm not leaving," she said firmly.

"Lucky..." Lucky stood up.

"Just this once, can't you support me and let me do what I want?" she pleaded.

"Lucky..." Blade interrupted, holding her back.

"He saved me, Dad! You can't just make me forget about the person who saved my life. You're always protecting this country, but you can't even protect your own family!"

"Lucky!" Blade's voice rose.

I couldn't swallow my fries. I glanced at Uncle Blaze, but his face remained blank. Blade and Lucky exchanged looks before he sighed.