TBD 4

Transferee

"Hannah, anak, gising.  hinihintay ka na ng kapatid mo sa hapag," Nana Sela said. I immediately sat up in bed, ran a comb through my hair, and glanced at her.

"Why?"

"Because your mom told her to go with you to school. Kaya bantayan mo iyong kapatid mo ah?" I didn't respond and just went into the bathroom, sighing heavily.

Sometimes, I can't help but feel jealous of my sister.

She's so carefree.

She can do whatever she wants, disobey our parents' orders, get into arguments, and not study well. Most importantly, she has beautiful childhood memories. She grew up like a normal child. Unlike me, who had a book in front of me at age 5. I couldn't go out, couldn't have friends, couldn't use or hold any gadgets, and wasn't allowed to go out. After school, I had to go straight home and study again.

Mom never let me enjoy even once because her constant reminder was that I needed to excel in everything.

She's so strict with me that I feel like I've lost my identity because I don't have the freedom to do what I want. It's as if I'm a robot programmed only to follow orders..

Then, I have to exert effort, overcome obstacles, and win any competition I enter before I can meet their expectations and be with them... Most importantly, I give and do everything possible to make them proud of me and to gain their attention, especially their praise. Because even if they're too busy to notice, when they praise me even a little, I feel loved and cared for. I also feel that they love and miss me because I'm still their child, right?

Am I pathetic? I just shook my head and went downstairs after completing my daily routine.

"Kapag nalate ka mamaya, hindi ako mag-aaksaya ng oras para hintayin ka," I warned, as I gave her a bored look as she fixed her makeup. Thank God, I quickly found a parking spot. This annoying brat! Our driver wasn't available because of this brat's errands.

"Tss, ang arte mo. Umagang-umaga, PMS ba?" she remarked, raising an eyebrow. But I just ignored her and headed into the university. As I entered the room, I heard whispers from my classmates.

"Ano? May transfer?"

"Gwapo kaya?"

"OMG, what's his name?"

"I heard he's very rich!"

They still accept transferee? Well, nothing's impossible when you've got deep pockets.

----

BLADE's

I glanced around BS University. Actually, my aunt owns this school, and all I can say is, Wow! Ang galing ng pagkakagawa nito.

It's huge and obviously well-made. I couldn't help but smirk after swiping my ID card because the girls were eyeing me again.

"Ang gwapo!"

"Pamilyar siya.. I think nakita ko na siya sa tv eh!"

"Gosh those muscles looks yummy."

"Mahal ko na ata siya."

"Kuya pakuha naman ng panty ko nalaglag eh."

Even if they continue to stare and talk about me, they won't gain anything because I have no intention of hitting on any of them.

I walked upstairs, and they cleared my path as if I were a king in their eyes, deserving respect and attention.

Whatever.

Once inside the room, I sat at the back, ignoring their stares. I'm used to being talked about and stared at; they might as well have popcorn because they look like they're in a movie theater with how they're watching me.

"Ouch," I moaned when someone hit me on the head and pushed me into my seat. I didn't hesitate to retaliate with a strong punch.

"Ang sakit mo parin manuntok, gago ka ah?" He held his mouth in pain as Nash helped him up. I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"Ikaw kasi eh! sabi sa iyong wag mong gagalitin."

"You should've punched him harder! So that jerk would finally learn his lesson," Red said, sitting next to me.

"Fuck you, dude," I replied, while Zach pretended to be hurt, and the two of them laughed.

"And you, why so grumpy? Aren't you happy that we transferred here? That we followed you?" Nash asked.

"Sinabi ko bang lumipat din kayo ha?"

They're my friends, and we've known each other since childhood because, like me, they come from wealthy families. Our parents used to bring us together. At first, I didn't want to be with them because they're all weird and dumb. But, well, they kept testing my patience every day and tried to befriend me, but I refused.

But I changed my mind when they gave me my favorite toy, Iron Man. And guess what? It's the Limited Edition one. Not because I can't afford it, but because Mom doesn't want to buy me toys anymore. She says I have too many. But those are my collections! I want to add more, but her response is always the same.

"I do not want to spoil you. Be satisfied with what you have, Blade."

So, I couldn't do anything, even if I tried to convince Dad. He's scared of Mom because, apparently, si mom daw ang masusunod sakanilang dalawa And yes, that's how our friendship began because of an Iron Man toy. Funny, right? Tss.

Binoboring si author pati ako nahahawaan kaya pasensiya na kayo kung wala akong kwentang kausap ngayon.

"Where's Rex?" I asked.

"As usual, he's late again," Zach replied, still rubbing his face.

Of all of them, Rex is the closest to me because he's sensible to talk to, unlike these idiots who are just dumb. Tss.

"Hey, I saw that famous hottie you were talking about, Zach," said Red.

"Fuck you! No way, dude! Hannah Valeria?" Zach exclaimed.

"Gross, dude! Can't believe it, but yeah, it's Hannah, and damn, she's so gorgeous and hot! Damn! Her skin is so smooth too!" Zach chimed in.

I simply ignored them, but the name sounded familiar to me. Where did I hear that before? I just shrugged and plugged my earphones into both ears.

------

Boring chapter ba? Sorry hahahaha bawi ako next time

Meet nash,red,rex,zach

Blades friends :)