3.

Fully packed and not ready I go to the Uchiha home. It's quiet.

Tsunade and Jiraiya came with me. I have a feeling something's going on.
Knock.

The door opens and a beautiful black haired woman greets us. She really resembles Itachi. Now I know where he got his beauty from.

???:"Welcome! You must be the Y/N! I'm so glad there's going to be another woman in the house. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Mikoto."

We greet her and head in.
I didn't expect them to be so warm. Supposed to be cold blooded killers.

Okay now I see it. Fugako, the head, isn't saying a word. Only drinking his tea while giving us a cold stare.

Suddenly a young boy runs into the living room where we were having tea.

He must be Sasuke. The younger brother. Running behind him is his older brother.

Itachi:"hey no running we talked about this."

They sit down with us and the only people keeping a conversation are Mikoto, me and Jiraiya.

It seems I will need some time to get used to living in one place. And with cold people at that.

I hear Sasuke whispering to his brother.
"She looks so beautiful. No wonder you like her."

Aw how sweet. I guess he wasn't told about the situation. But that is for the best.

I give him a smile and drink up my tea. After a while Mikoto suggests I take a tour around the house.

I have to share a room with my "husband" and that room is in a separate small building. For the meals we will join the actual home. I get shown where the kitchen and the living room are.

There are many things I'm nervous about. What if this goes wrong? Will they do nothing? When will the marriage be? And lastly. I'm going to share a room with him... How-

Well anyways I'm glad everything is going smoothly but I cannot understand the head. He looks dangerous. Why? Why would he want to kill innocents?

I go back to give my goodbyes since I won't see my mom and Jiraiya for a few weeks.

Mikoto:"rest assured. I will take good care of her!"

Tsunade:"I thank you wholeheartedly."

Well that thank you seemed "genuine".

After dinner

Now is the time.

Sasuke:"Y/N! I gotta show you this trick I learned!"

I agree and we head outside.

Instead of showing me a trick he comes close and whispers something.

Sasuke:"Don't you dare steal away my brother. He already doesn't have enough time for us and with you here it's gonna be less."

Woah I didn't expect that.

Y/N:"Sasuke, I can tell you're upset but you don't have to be! I promise that I won't get in the way of your family time. Plus. I am positive that you are the most important person in Itachi's life. I hope we can get along!"