7.

I don't notice I'm smiling until he points it out.

"Y/N... are you okay? Did I say something funny?"

"I'm fine. It's just been a while since I've had a deep conversation with someone. Everything's a mess."

Itachi:"Shhh.. there's someone..."

We both stand up and get into position. Anything can be thrown at us right now. Maybe even a trust test from the Akatsuki.

Two or three Ninja surround us. I cannot tell which shinobi village they're from since because of the fog even the clear moonlight won't bring anything. Thankfully he can see something...right? I'm not knowledgeable in the Uchiha specialities. The basics are known but the secrets are only clear to the clan members..well Itachi and Sasuke being the only one. (Yeah right...).

I feel the air cutting as some shuriken get thrown at us... seriously? Like don't they know who wears these coats? At least give us more. Oh darn maybe they can only see us as much as we or rather I see them.

I lower my body slowly not making a sound. I've summoned a few snails beforehand.

~hey guys take care of them will you?~

And they crawl away.

I finally feel more chakra that means they're connected. Having no clue where my team member is I pull the enemies with a strong pull towards me. They cannot move if I do not allow them to. (Her powers basically work like those from Sasori but without the strings.)

Y/N:"I see you're from Kirigakure..Who sent you?!"

"W-we don't know..someone told us you would be here and that we should attack you."

Oh right i must be in the bingo book by now.

Itachi appears next to them.

"I'll get the information.....
They've been sent by the Mizukage to get the news from you."

He said the last part extra quiet. Is zetsu around?!
Doesn't matter I've prepared a scroll for them.

"Here take this."

I guess it was logical to attack us. They didn't know if the other person was trustworthy or not.

"Let's go. Seems like we don't need the rest."

Itachi nods and I let the snails disappear.

At the grave (in the manga the blade was simply at zabuzas grave and wasn't stolen)

We haven't spoken to eachother except when I needed breaks. He on the other hand never did.

"Are you okay? You barely rested even when we stopped."

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

I should definitely check up on him when we get back. Right now he's completely on guard. Hopefully at hq it will be different.

The retrieval was easy now back to the boring trip back.

After a few hours the sun went down once again and we went to the ground.

Y/N:"no Fire again right?"

At this point i was just trying to stop him from thinking about that night. I am aware he won't forgive or forget it ever but he should take care of himself.

He simply nods.

Itachi:"It's colder since we didn't have time to get far out of Kirigakure..."

Y/N:"Right! Ehm I'll keep guard again! You should rest."