6.

I fall on my bed. It's really depressing not having a window in my room. Sigh.. looks like my random-cleaning-mood kicked in. I should definitely move this bed. Oh and my clothes should be refolded!...

After a few hours

Finally this is my sleep worthy. Gosh I now notice I haven't had anything since the lunch. Nevermind i cant just get lost in this maze for food.

I wonder how he's feeling. If that were me I wouldn't be able to accept myself for the rest of my life. I know the last thing he needs is pity but I cannot help myself.

In the morning

I get awaken by a knock or rather multiple knocks. I bet it's Tobi...and I was right.

Tobi:"Hey! How'd you sleep on your first day?"

He moves closer and cups his mouth as if he's gossiping.

Tobi:"You know. I'm not really a member...YET."

I jokily gasp.

Y/N:"You'll become one! I'm sure of it."

Why does he seem to be a little kid? I bet he has lot's of Trauma.

I feel a familiar aura...Oh Itachi. I didn't know his room was one away from mine. Gosh if I new I wouldn't have gotten lost.

I look in his direction though he quickly looks the other way and starts to walk away. Is he mad? Probably because I didn't take care of sasuke more. God I feel horrible.

Tobi:"Y/N. Do you know him? Oh and we should get going Deidara will kill me if I come late again!"

I put on my coat and we head to the meeting area once again.

Y/N:"it's just I've heard a lot about him. Itachi was supposedly the one to graduate the academy quite early on and be the youngest anbu member."

Tobi:"Hm you sure like him a lot. I can tell!"

I just know he's grinning behind his mask. Speaking of his mask.. why doesn't he show his face?

Y/N:"I just admire his talent. Now back to you. What's the mask for?"

Tobi:"Shhh we don't talk about that! You don't want to fall seeing my handsome face."

I sigh. He's so full of himself. I wonder why the Leader took him in. Though the same goes for me.

Konan's cold voice greets us.

"You're here. Y/N take a seat."

I nod and look around the table for an empty seat. I didn't notice before but the seats each have a symbol of the person they belong to. Right now I'm sitting on Orochimaru's seat. I can tell because of the snakes on the armrests.

Pain:"You will be assigned a mission to see if you're trustworthy. If you do not succeed you'll be executed."

So harsh. But couldn't they do this before? Like isn't it too costly to already give me everything a normal member gets?

He then continues.

"You will be getting a hold of Zabuza's blade. I will send one member to watch over your progress."

I nod and take a sip of the tea infront of me. It will be easy since I've heard Zabuza is dead.

Y/N:"Where exactly is the blade? And who will be keeping an eye on me."

Pain:"The sword is at his grave I'm sure you've heard. Since.. you are from kirigakure...And the person who will be watching over you is Saso-"

"I'd rather do it. Shouldn't Sasori and Deidara get the one tailed Jinchuriki?"