Dragons Attack Berk

Nightfall crept around Berk only hearing the soft sound of sheep's baawing in the distance recovering from a dragon raiding few nights ago.

    A pair of turquoise eyes fluttered opened jolting up by a noise coming from outside her hut flinging off the sheep wool blanket.

     Hey rosy cheeks with dusty light freckles, thin pink lips, a small nose, long strawberry-blonde hair tied into two braided pigtails drifting off her shoulders bangs down her forehead.

  Sprinting to the nearest window swiftly pulling the edge of the curtain aside peaking one eye out with wide eyes gasping spotting dragons raiding Berk, again.

  She backed away watching the curtain close as smoke comes in through the window staggering against the bedroom door shielding her noes with one hand and the other fidgeting with the knob.

     The smoke sprawled out irritating her eyes managing twisting the knob fully opened and began stumbling down the stairs coughing hearing familiar voices reaching the last step.

     Hearing the voices she heard came to her reach close to tripping on the last step "has anyone seen the Princess?" a male voice from afar shouted "we found her" two figures attended each side. 

   They helped balancing onto her feet "you okay?" one of them asked worryingly with her head nodding in response "she needs Gothi" the viking said "there's no time, the dragons are back" the other responded back.

      "most people would leave not us, we're Vikings we have, stubbornness issues"

     One of them placed a hand on her back escorting her out of the hut "is she okay?" a voice asked "Hagrid take her to the hide out" the viking ordered him reaching outside where she can breath.

   Hagrid's the Princess's bodyguard hired by her parents and the Chief of Berk "I will" he approached extending out his hand for her to take "I'm okay" she straightened her posture.

    He's twice as tall as a normal man, at least five times as wide looking simply too big to be allowed, so wild, long tangles of bushy black hair and beard hid most of his face with hands the size of trash can lids, and his feet in their leather boots were like baby dolphins.

    Her vision cleared taking a better look at her surroundings witnessing all the houses are on fire and Vikings are tussling with dragons all around.

    All eyes staring at her waiting for an order with tension "I'll be okay just go back to the Chief and be sure everyone's out of their homes" making eye contact with each Viking head nodding leaving her sight. 

   Turning her heel around facing her untouched home gazing at the neighbor's hut on fire that caused the smoke.

     Hagrid didn't leave with the Vikings waiting for her "Princess Anna we have to go" facing back around looking at him needing to go find someone but knowing she can't disobey.

"My name's Anna, Princess Anna of Berk great name? I know but, it's not the worst my parents believe a beautiful name will bring gnomes and trolls together like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that"

   A figure appeared beside Hagrid who's taller than her scrawny for his age with auburn hair parting right with minor freckles on both cheeks "A-Anna are you okay?" he spoke out of breath from running.

    Anna smiled nodding "I'm okay" assuring the 'someone' she was going to find "are you heading to the Blacksmiths?" she asked with him nodding "didn't your father say to stay in your room?" Hagrid eyed him down.

    He eyed up Hagrid nervously chuckle "Gobber needs me to attend and -" shifting his gaze at Anna "and her father needs her too" Hagrid turns to Anna with a brow raised "I wasn't informed that" Anna rubbed her forearm.