Down Eyed Dragon

Hiccup eyed his bola launcher over his shoulder turning fully "Hiccup I know what you're thinking" Anna turned untying her apron said before he could move.

    Anna walked to hang her apron hearing Hiccup walk towards it "this could be my chance Anna to kill that Night Fury and make my mark" he happily mentioned.

      She rubs her forearm knowing he's ready to make his mark with him staring at her with a pleading look "okay" Anna nod.

     He small grins "I knew I could count on you" as always he could say to her for being the first one to believe in him.

    Anna chuckled with him grabbing a hold of the cart with the automated catapult on it ready to roll it out with her taking few deep breaths before following behind him.

     They disobeyed Gobbers orderings exiting out of Blacksmiths running in the middle the way war.

   Angry Vikings spotting the two in sight "Hiccup what are you doing? come back here!" Harald called out "Anna get back here and stay out of sight" he shouted "I know we'll be right back!" Hiccup replied.

     Anna giggled looking back at Harald giving them the glare not saying a word facing back front.

      From a few feet away Nadders were circling around sheep ready to pick them up but before they could Stoick captured them with a net. 

    One of them tries to blast him with fire missing Stoick jumping into it wrestling with it "mind yourselves! The devils still have some juice in them!" he grunts managed to tackle it.

   The teens on the other hand found an empty hill looking out into the ocean setting Hiccup's bola catapult looking around.

    Anna slowed her pace catching her breath coming beside Hiccup who's ready make his mark.

    In the sky its blanket of stars that stretched to infinity as Anna observed it only to catch a sight of a shadow visibly blotting out the stars.

       Hiccup only focused on spotting the Night Fury "come on gmme something to shoot at, gimme something to shoot at" he muttered to himself.

   Anna regained herself swiftly moving her bangs out of the way spotting the shadow "Hiccup! it's right there" pointing up at it.

    He looks where she's pointing only to see the Night Fury in his sight firing an explosion illuminates it showing its visible shadow.

    Making his mark shooting up at it hearing a loud cry is as the shadow is seen plummeting down into a forest.

     Hiccup losing his balance jumped back landing on his backside quickly scrambling onto his feet.

    Anna jumps happily shifting her gaze at Hiccup "oh, I hit it!' hearing him say is disbelief "YES! I HIT IT!" exclaiming loudly.

    He smiled widely over at Anna "you made your mark Dragon Hunter" she excitingly jumped onto him hugging tightly.

    Hiccup hugs back for a moment hearing what she said "dragon hunter?" asking confusingly Anna pulled away meeting his gaze.

    Her arms crossed piercing lips together "you down eyed a dragon Hiccup and that makes you a Dragon Hunter" she explained.

   She breaks eye contact looking over her shoulder to see where the Night Fury landed "it landed right in Raven Point" looks back at him.

     Hiccup nodded parting his lips to speak spotting behind Anna is a Monstrous Nightmare showing up.