Cove

Featherside:

____________

____________

    Trekking through the forest 

    They appeared back at their destination in Raven Point, same spot they found the Night Fury bounded by the bola's that's now laying in the same spot.

   Hiccup got down on one knee weighing the bola with both hands "so, why didn't you?" his brow rose in question "it just roared" Anna stepped over one the bola's "it didn't fire" he raises up turning at her.

   Setting the bola down "didn't you say in flew lopsided into the cove?" Hiccup asked her "yeah" Anna glanced back at him "when you fainted" hugging her cloak tight watching him making his way to it.

   Anna took one last glance at the bola's before following behind with him further up ahead entering the cove staying quiet "well, this is stupid" hearing him say surveying the cove of emptiness.

    A frowned looked appeared on his face hearing the chirps of birds dancing in the air "what are you talking about no its not" Anna appeared beside him looking out into the cove nothing but the sun beaming down.

    "wait what?" she muttered with a raised of her brow taking a step closer getting a better look "i-it flew here and it was struggling" saying out loud looking back at Hiccup who slightly turned away with a disappointment look.

   Hiccup's shoulders slouched eyeing at her "lets just go back" he suggested "i promise on thor's grave it was here" Anna said sighing frustratingly looking back at Hiccup with him not fully convinced.

 Fully turning her body facing him letting out a softly sighing "Hiccup I-" parting her lips to speak stepping forward as her boot kicked something from the ground that caught her attention looking down.

    Black dragon scales trails were leading down at the cove hearing Hiccup muttering to him "Hiccup!" she whispered shouted turning half way at him.

    Hiccup whipped around closing him mouth from saying anything else eyeing Anna who's smirking pointing at the ground "huh?" coming over cocking his head to the side approaching over.

    He bent down picking a dragon scale up examining it better "i told you he was here" Anna whispered squatted next to him hearing a dragon roar from the cove catching her attention with Hiccup too invested.

    She crawled closer to the edge peaking out her head getting a good look at the dragon that was not the Night Fury "Featherside?" her brow raised before parting her lips the Night Fury swooped past her.

    Anna scattered back gasping loudly backing into Hiccup knocking him down hearing a wince and him falling too catching by surprise.

     In the position Anna backed away in between Hiccup's legs with her back hitting his chest not taking a notice feeling flushed, heart beating fast, gulping her nerves getting up without looking over her shoulder smoothing out her dress skirt.