Fuck you and your car

Y/n POV
.
.
.
"What the fuck was that about?"
I looked at Eddie stunned about what Billy had said. Oh shit oh shit oh shit the tears there coming back fuck fuck fuck. "Hey hellooo?" Eddie said while snapping at me "Hm?" I said my voice went up and to my normal voice my girly voice I hadn't heard it in so long is surprised me Eddie looked confused and i laughed it off saying it was a voice crack. "The mullet dude said you were an 'old friend' what'd he mean by that?" I tried to think of an excuse when I realized I could just tell the truth well like 1/4 of the truth "Oh he used to live in my old town we uhh went to Highschool together" damn I'm a good lier "Oh ok so like freshman threw junior year?" Oh shit questions "Yea sure" oh fuck why'd I say sure "Ok cool he seems like an ass though" he really is "Yea he wasn't a close friend" I chuckled to make it believable except he wasn't a friend for those 3 years we dated he was my first kiss I went to homecoming with him he took my virginity but then I told him I was trans and mind you our relationship had already been bad he would yell a lot and sometimes hit me not all the time though and he rarely ever left bruises but yea me being trans pushed him over the edge he ditched me there after he beat the fuck out of me and where was I ditched? 3 goddamn towns away from Woodsboro I told him I wanted to go to Lukerange and have a picnic so that's what we did and the I told him and he was the only one that returned home.
Time skip
.
.
.
The final bell rang and I was quick to get out of class I headed out of the doors and found Eddie. We began to walk to his van until we both heard a whistle sound we turned around to see what it was and my heart dropped it was Billy. He was standing next to his car and smirking at us once I looked he put his fingers in the 'come here' motion I looked at Eddie and he seemed confused as ever "Come over here sweetheart" he shouted to me did he not know everyone thought I was a boy? He looks gay should I tell him? Where the only my questions in my head I looked back at Billy then to Eddie again just as confused as him "Let's go I guess?" Eddie said confusion clear in his tone "Yea I'll be back" I said "What why can't I go?" Eddie said clearly offended "It would be for the best of you stayed here start the van I'll be back" I said as I had already started walking towards the man whore. "What the hell do you want?" I said as I approached him "I want you to get in the car already" He said back with just as much attitude as me "What no why would I?" I said confused and angry "Because you don't want the whole school to know your Tranny and a Fag and I'll tell them about your freak boyfriend to" he said pointing over to Eddie I was shocked we didn't look gay right? No way "Eddie's not my boyfriend asshole and I'm not getting in the car why do you need me anyways?" I said even more pissed off then before "I wanna know if your head is good I bet that freak must get a lot of it" he said smirking and looking over to Eddie once again I was fucking appalled and disgusted at the same time. How the fuck can he say something like that? "Absolutely not you do know that everyone here knows I'm a boy right?" He looked unfazed and just laughed "Everyone here thinks your a boy be abuse you've lied and tricked them haven't you?" I was don't talking to him right now "Tomorrow I'll do it tomorrow in the bathroom 3 minutes no longer then that" I said knowing I wouldn't do it but just to get him to shut up he chuckled at my words "Fine good girl I knew you'd come around" he said while putting his hand on my cheek while holding it sliding his thumb across it I aggressively smacked his hand away "Fuck you and your car" I said as I spit on his windshield.
.
.
.
HEY ITS ME AGAIN HOPE YALL LIKE UMMM BUT WE GOT 2K READS THATS AWESOME I CANT BELIEVE IT DO YALL WANT A LIKE A SPECIAL CHAPTER AND ALSO SHOULD I HURRY UP THE STORY??
MUCH LOVE BAII
:)