Give me some time

Y/n POV
.
.
.
"Eddie I have to tell you something"
"What's on your mind?"
I sat up right as he did the same he looked at me concerned curious on what I had to say. I have to tell him eventually especially if I plan on getting top surgery I felt tears start to well up and I too a deep breath and prepared foot the worst. "Eddie I- shit Eddie I'm trans,transsexual." I said blinking back tears I looked at his face he looked confused disappointed even "Eddie? Eddie please say something" I said my voice cracking a little bit "I didn't know" he said looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry my dad was the only one who knew I never thought I'd have to tell anybody" I said quietly he stood up from the bed "Are you saying you wanna be a girl?" He asked in a confused tone his head still down "No Eddie I'm saying I haven't always been seen as a boy" and with that he walked out the front door.

Eddies POV
.
.
.
I walked out of his trailer heading back to my own I walked in not even looking at my uncle it Y/n's dad. I walked off to my room and closed the door I laid face first down on my bed and hated myself. Why did I react like that? Why couldn't I have just said cool or something? It's not my fault though right? It is kinda weird.

After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door I knew it was my uncle but I stayed silent I didn't wanna get lectured on how I shouldn't hang out with people like Y/n. "Eddie? Can come in?" I heard my uncle say as he opened the door I groaned and turned to look at him hoping my eyes didn't show that I had been crying "No point in asking if your gonna come in anyways" I retired as he made his way over to my bed. "Eddie what happened? Y'all seemed like such good friends" he said looking at me with sorrow in his eyes.

I took a deep breath "I wanted more then friends so did he or she I guess?-" I was cut off by my uncle hitting me on the side of the head. "Ow what the hell" I said rubbing the side of my head and looking at him "You leave that boy alone he can't help it and you of all people should know that" he said in a stern voice "Well he told me he's transexual and I don't know how to feel" I said sighing deeply ashamed of how I reacted.

"You shouldn't feel any type of way you should support him I've known him since he was just a baby and he's one of the best kids I've ever met. Imagine how he feels right now Eddie,do you remember the fear you felt when you came out to me? You were terrified I was gonna throw you out imagine how he feels his only friend just leaving like that?"

"It's not my fault he's a tranny" I said raising my voice "EDWARD MUNSON" my uncle screamed at me "YOU ARE NOT TO DISRESPECT ANYONE LIKE THAT UNDER THIS ROOF!" He yelled standing up I did the same and stood up "YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANT SAY" I screamed back "Eddie,D-did you tell that boy you love him?" My uncle stuttered out "What?" I said confused "DID YOU TELL THAT BOY YOU LOVE HIM" he shouted looking down at the ground "YES FUCK YES I POURED MY FUCKIN HEART OUT TO HIM!" I screamed walking towards the trailer door I grabbed my keys and as I was about to open the door my uncle spoke again "If you really love that boy Eddie then you'll stick by him no matter what you'll support him no matter if you don't truly love that boy tell him don't hurt him like Jason hurt you Edward."

I stormed out of the trailer pissed off.
Jason didn't hurt me he doesn't even matter anymore he didn't do jack shit he didn't break my heart he didn't make me cry for hours on in.
Fuck him
Fuck Jason
Fuck them all
They just don't get it
.
.
.
HIIIIIIII SOOO WHAT WE THINKIN HUH? HUH? HOOE YOU ENJOYED HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY MUCH LOVVE
BAIIIII
:)