restroom

Y/n POV
.
.
.
I woke up to tue sound of my alarm fuck Monday already? I groaned and got up walking to a box labeled clothes I rummaged threw it finding a have decent outfit to wear. Fuck.
~Time skip~
.
.
I walked out front and didn't see my bike anywhere I walked back inside and what woulda fucking know it had been stolen who the hell steals a bike anyways. I started walking and after about 5 minutes a van pulled up next to me, Eddie van. The window rolled down and revealed his amazing face "Get in" he said looking me up and down with a straight face "No" I said bluntly "You don't wanna walk from the trailer park to school it's like a 10 minute drive and like a 30 minute walk you won't make it" he said while looking forward then back at me.

"I'll manage" I said starting to walk away "Just get in the damn van Y/n" he said trying to sound annoyed but he sounded sad and tired he looked tired to. I sighed and turned around getting in the van "You hate crime me I'll beat the shit of you" I said putting on my seatbelt "Wouldn't dream of it" he said driving off. "Y/n, I'm sorry I shouldn't have, reacted the way I did" he said after a bit of silence "It's okay I've had worse responses" I said after a few seconds "It's not okay,I feel so bad, I had no right to be as upset as I was ya know? Me of all people" he said looking at me then back at the road. "It's okay Eddie I forgive you were all good" I said as we pulled into school I was about to get out of the van but he grabbed my wrist to stop me I looked back at him and he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss I kissed back and chased his lips as he pulled away "I'll see you later pretty boy" and with that he left he g out of the van leaving me stunned.

I slowly got out and closed the door to the van seeing Eddie was already half way to the school doors. He looked back and saw I had barely started walking "Watcha waiting for?" He said smiling while looking back at me I quickly went to catch up to him and we entered the school doors together. It was my first class and I got there relatively early a few minutes later I saw him,Billy Hargrove, that motherfucker (literally) walked in with slyest smile on his face a tooth lick hanging out of his gross mouth and he trotted over to me like the bitch he is.

I looked away anger clear on my face "Hey" he said sitting down next me I ignored him and kept my gaze out the window "Meet me in the bathroom during lunch you still have that promise to uphold baby girl" I got visibly uncomfortable by the name and adjusted in my seat a bit hearing him chuckle at the discomfort he gave me what a bitch.
~Time skip~
.
.
I was frantically looking for Eddie so I could take him to the restroom with me. I spotted him at lit usually table and started speed walking over to him and grabbed him by the wrist away from his tray "Hey what the hell" he said looking back at the table then back to me he saw my worried expression "Hey what's wrong where are we going" he said as I still had a hold on his wrist "I'll explain later I promise" I said opening the restroom door and seeing Billy there waiting for me "I told you to come alone why'd you bring the f@ggot?" He said walking towards me angrily "Don't call him that" I said trying to keep calm "Ill call him what ever the fuck I want and get your hands off my girl" Billy yelled yanking me away from Eddie.

"Alright fucker he's not a girl and if he was he wouldn't be fucking yours so get your goddamn hands off him and leave him alone" Eddie said walking closer to Billy "So she still hasn't told you? She's still lying to you, she's a fucking tranny" Billy spat out looking away "Yea HE told me you fucking bitch and HE'S a guy to now let him go" Eddie retorted back seeing my clearly distressed face and seeing tears slowly well up in my eyes "Yeah!? You want me to let this bitch go huh?! Here" Billy yelled as he shoved me to the ground and started kicking and stomping on me. Eddie immediately ran to help me but was held back he looked back to see who it was and it was Steve?
.
.
.
HI READERS AND YALL💀THESE PAPA COMMENTS YALL NEEDA STOP BE GLAD I HAVENT GIVING UP YET (that's a joke please) BUT IM SO GLAD SO MANY OF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG ILL HAVE A PART OUT TOMORROW MAYBE BUT ANYWAYS
MUCH LOVE
BAIIII
:)