Wayne?

⚠️⚠️TW///CAT CALLING///⚠️⚠️
Y/n POV
.
.
.
Recap: Is this heartbreak?
.
.
I woke up the next morning and looking around not recognizing where I was I rubbed my eyes yawning remembering I had spent the night at Eddie's place again. I also remembered last night,shit, I turned over ready to apologize till I couldn't anymore but he wasn't there? Where is he I wondered getting up and walking out of his room only only to find about 12 open empty cans of beer and Wayne sitting on the couch watching TV wait a minute Wayne? Omg it's Wayne I immediately smiled when I saw him and ran over to him.

"Wayne is that you?!?" I said smiling standing in front of him not even caring if drank all those beers or not he looked up and looked confused "Yea? Who's are you and why are in my fucking trailer?" He said getting up ready to beat me to a pulp "WAIT NO ITS Y/N!" I shouted realizing I used my preferred name other then my dead one "SHIT NO I MEANT *deadname*!" I said yelling because don't underestimate him he'll fuck you up like he did to that guy who cat called me. His eyes suddenly lit up and he smiled widely "Y/n? Wow you grew up I haven't seen you since you were what 10 11 maybe" he said smiling and telling me to sit down.

After a few minutes of talking he finally asked the question "Wait what are you doing in Hawkins? And why are you in my trailer?" He said confused right fully so "Me and dad moved here about a week ago" I said smiling "Oh your dad that's right I just assumed you moved here with your mom how's my buddy doing?" Wayne said smiling even wider I chuckled nervously trying to figure out a way to explain that they got divorced.

"About my dad he's great it's just him and M/n (moms name) aren't together anymore she kicked us out and now we're staying at the motel for now,also did you drink all those?" I said pointing over to all the empty beer cans I heard him sigh "Fucking Eddie, I love that kid to death it's just sometimes he can be a bit much" he said putting his head down laughing a little bit "Oh tell me about it" I said laughing rolling my eyes "Wait you know Eddie?" He said looking up at me "Oh yea he's the reason I'm here we were hanging out yesterday he's my friend from school" I said smiling at Wayne.

"Aren't you a bit young to be 'hanging out' with Eddie?" He said implying that we're dating or fucking or both "Oh no no no it's not like that we're just friends and even if we were more it's be fine I'm turning 18 what next week I think" I said laughing kind of panicking "Wow that something ain't it? It's been that long since I've seen you and your dad" he said smiling to him self.

"Wayne? I have to tell you something" I said preparing my self for the worst "What's up kiddo?" He said looking at me "Wayne I- I'm transsexual" I said looking away not wanting to see the look on his face "What's that?" He said sounding utterly confused. I explained it to him and he sat back listened I was glad he heard me out first "Okay okay so your name is Y/n Now?" "Mhm" "And your a boy?" "Yup" "Okay I think I can roll with that I don't care what you do who you are or what you like just glad to have you and your dad back"
.
.
.
NOW LISTEN I MADE WAYNE UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE EDDIE IS CANONICALLY GAY IDC WHAT YALL SAY BUT HE TOLD EDDIE WHEN HE CAME OUT "Listen kid I don't care what your interests are who your liking or who your fuckin just be you and be happy that's all that matters also don't be dumb don't be fuckin dumb" HIS WORDS OKAY BE GRATEFUL I DIDNT ANGST TF OUT OF THIS I COULD HAVE YALL IN TEARS MUCH LOVE
BAIIIII
:)