Y/n I need to tell you something

Y/n POV
.
.
.
We walked out of the theater and made it back to his van we both got in and he pulled out of the parking lot. "So why'd you wanna leave?" I asked him curious on the response "Didn't want popcorn getting in my hair" he said obviously lying "Your a bad liar Munson" I said laughing at how terrible he was at lying "It's none of your business" he said acting overly sassy I laughed as did he. "Hey kinda seriously question" I said after a few moments of comfortable silence "What's up?" He said looking at me then back at the road "What do you think of gay people, or the LGBT stuff in general?" I asked practically shitting my self he sighed and I almost started crying on spot "Y/n I have to tell you something" he waited for a few moments I waited patiently dying inside over his unsaid answer "I'm gay" What? "Are you joking?" was my first sentence I didn't know what else to say I mean really like actually he likes boys to? "No I am not joking I totally understand if you don't wanna-" "Me to" I said as I cut him off I looked over and saw his wide eyes open mouth smile "NO WAY" he said smiling widely "YES WAY" we both laughed and smiled he celebrated I celebrated but I remembered ask him about trans people "Another question, do you know what the T stands for?" I said feeling more anxiety then ever before "Transsexual?" He said in a questioning voice "Yes" I said glad he knew what it was he let out a little yes hall the got it right "Would you ever date a transsexual person?" I said trying to play it cool so he wouldn't catch on "Depends" he said putting his hand up to his mouth while he thought about it "What does it depend on?" I asked honestly willing to change just so he'd date me "Did they change to a boy or a girl and if a girl then no a boy then yes and do they have surgery yet do they plan on getting surgery what would sex be like" he said asking a bunch of different questions in one "Ooh okay" I did 'agreeing' with him I have been saving up for top and bottom surgery ever since I forfeited out I was trans I was only like 100 short from each savings jar I was working 3 jobs and had gotten 2 raises I was 16 when I started and was now 18 and had only stopped working recently "My place?" Eddie asked "Hell yea"
Time skip
.
.
.
I had told my dad I was staying at Eddie's place and he was fine with it. Me and Eddie where now in his room and I had only gotten high with Eddie that one time and was trying my best not to cough at every puff Eddie lit a blunt and took a puff and held his hand out to take it I shook my head no and he looked confused "What's wrong?" He asked looking worried "Nothing I'm just not a big smoker I like the feeling I just cough to much" I said smiling slightly at him "Oh ok come here" he said scooting closer to me he took a puff grabbed my face and held it about an inch away from his I was blushing like a mad man and Eddie blew the smoke into my mouth I inhaled it and then blew it out a few seconds later "How's that?"
.
.
.
HEY IM BACK SORRY ITS SHORT IM JUST TIRED AND SORRY I ONLY POST AT LIKE 5 IN THE MORNING ITS JUST HABBIT ANYWAYS 4K?!?! INSANE LOVE YOU ALL SOMUCH MUCH LOVE BAIIII
:)