I CRIED OVER THIS (new chapter)

Y/n POV
.
.
.
I had finally gotten this whole situation figured out and soon my dad and his best friend would be reunited again me and Eddie will become even closer I'll make it up to him,some how,and everything will all be fine.

Everything was fine,I had finished moving the last box into the car as we were on our way to move into the trailer we had just got the keys to. I was confused when Eddie pulled up he hopped out of his van and I could tell he looked anxious I don't know why though.

"Hey" he said he looked and sounded terrible he sounded sad? "Hey? What's wrong?" I said skeptical as to why he was sad "What's wrong is that your leaving today" he said sounding a bit angry I had completely forgot about that lie "Oh yea about that I lied and was gonna surprise you we're actually just moving over to the trailer park" I said really fast and scratched the back of my neck anxiously,Eddie fucking exploded.

"YOU FUCKING LIED ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT? WHY? HOW? THATS NOT FUCKING FAIR I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT THINKING ABOUT THIS I COME OVER HERE TO FIND OUT YOUR WASTING MY TIME YOUR JUS-JUS-JUST WASTING TIME AND THEN SOMETHING HAPPENS AND IM HEAD OVER HEALS I STAYED UP THINKING ABOUT HOW TO CONFESS THE FEELINGS IVE BEALT UP OVER A WEEK HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE IN A WEEK Y/N HOW? I FUCKING CRIED OVER THIS"

I was shocked I didn't know how to respond.
.
.
.
OKAY SO I KNOW ITS SHORT LIKE TERRIBLY SHORT BUUUT I COULDNT DECIDE IF I WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS FLUFF OR ANGST SO WE'RE GONNA DO A POLE COMMENT ON THIS IF YOU WANT ANGST AND VOTE IF YOU WANT FLUFF IF YOU CANT DO EITHER Go to my Instagram @that_one_altkid or my TikTok @nobody_spec1al3 DM me saying fluff or angst MUCH LOVE BAIIIII
:)