Chapter 12

Hey guys I'm writing this part on mobile bcuz it's 2am and I can't sleep and I'm too lazy to get my laptop out so yea lol if it has mistakes or something, I'm blaming it on me writing it on my phone lol
------------------------
Chapter 12

Sebastian and I continued walking, our hands swinging as we walked, our shoulders occasionally brushing against each other.
After not long ((A/N how the heck would you say that? Not after long? Idk XD you get what I'm trying to say)) we found Ariana in American Apparel, looking at the shorts. I grabbed a pair of the black disco pants and a black and white grid tennis skirt and she got a pair of the light high waisted shorts and a halter crop top. As we were checking out I also grabbed a few scrunchies because they're awesome.
~after a few hours~
We plopped out bags down in the trunk of the car, we had quite literally shopped till we dropped.
When we all got back in the car, I noticed that it was already 5pm and 1 we hadn't eaten since morning and 2 the ball is supposed to start in 4 1/2 hours. We drove through Starbucks on our way back to the hotel and grabbed some food and I got a coffee because I was already getting tired.
When we reached our hotel room, Ariana and I started getting ready. I left my hair how it was because the hair stylist had curled it so pretty and i loved how it looked so I started on my makeup. I did my foundation and contour and eyebrows then for my eyeshadow, I put black on my lid and red in my crease and blended it all together so the black was fading into the red. I then did my liner and put on a pair of false lashes. I popped some white on my inner corner and browbone then I used sin from Mac for my lips.
Ariana left her hair naturally curly because it looked gorgeous and did her makeup with a lavender color on her lids with a deep purple on her outer v and along the crease and white on her brow bone and inner corner with winged liner and falsies. She left her lips nude and just put on some lip gloss.
We both slipped into our dresses and I gotta say, we looked really good.
The clock said 7:40 so we still had a little bit of time but not much so we stepped out into the other room where Sebastian was sat on the couch in, not his normal tux, but this one looked more like a James Bond tux and his gloves were black this time and he had on a black tie and black shoes. His hair wasn't down around his face how he normally wears it but he had slicked it back. He then stood up and gave us a smile.
"Wow.... Sebastian.... You look.. Really handsome." I said, my eyes wide and my face red. My eyes were glued to him. He looked really really good.
"Thank you," he said with a smile, "you two look absolutely stunning!" He said. He then slowly looked me up and down and for a slight second, his eyes flashed a bright pink. I blushed and looked down. I could hear him chuckle and he carefully grabbed my chin and tilted my head up so I was looking at him. He smiled and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.
He then backed away, still smiling and told us it was time to go.
"You don't want to be late to your own ball!" He said, laughing slightly.

----------------------
Ok I know that was really short but I'm going to start the ball scene on another chapter bcuz well rn I'm not so sure what I want to be in it XD so if you guys want anything to happen then tell me and I might work it in and also I know I'll get wrapped up and start writing like an entire novel for that one chapter XD but so yea :D I hope you guys are liking it so far!!!! I love you all!!!
Also as some of you know, I have a YouTube :D it's YouTube.com/hellaelven so you guys should totally check it out!
Also Ariana is modeled after my best friend Delaney (she's in a few of my YouTube videos) and scar is supposed to be like me so if you kinda want to know what they look like then yea XD but yea so I love you guys!!! Thank you so much for reading!!! <3