Chapter 7

OH GOSH GUYS! I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR ARGGGGGG I WAS SICK THEN BUSY AND ARG OMG I SWEAR I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO BREATHE IM SO BUSY! OK WELL I FELT SUPER BAD SO HERE IS A REALLY LONG CHAPTER WITH A TON OF STUFF IN IT THAT YOULL LOVE! ARGH ALSO I WANTED TO SAY YAY OMG THANK YOU GUYS! I HAVE OFFICIALLY REACHED 400+ READS! REALLY THANK YOU THIS IS AMAZING!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ANF YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING FOR ACTUALLY READING ARG I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 <3 <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up in the morning, I felt a cold breeze drift over me and I opened my eyes. I then remembered that I was in Sebastian's room... but where was Sebastian? I stood up fixing my night dress and looked around. I couldn't find him so I went to look in the bathroom. I still didn't see him. I went to look downstairs to see if he had gone down there. As I was walking to the door, I glanced at the clock and saw that it was only 5:30. Weird. I'm not an early riser. I walked out of the room an down the hallway finding lady Amalthea along the way and I picked her up. I walked down the stairs with my kitty in my arms and went into the kitchen. I found Sebastian there fixing some tea..... shirtless. my face turned bright red and I quickly turned around and put food out for all my cats. When I straightened back up, Sebastian was standing inches from me buttoning his shirt.

“I am so sorry about that.” He said, his eyes staring deep into mine.

“t-that’s ok, really. I was just wondering where you went. If you’re hot I can turn the air conditioner on.” I said, gesturing to the thermostat.

“No, that’s fine. Its just that the steam from the boiled water made it hot in here.” He said, doing that smile where his eyes close and turn up slightly. Its adorable.

“ok, well im going to go and turn the TV on so if you need anything just tell me.” I said, returning the smile. When I opened my eyes, his face was centimeters from mine and his hand shot out and his fingers lightly brushed my cheek.

“you had an eyelash.” He said, staying in the same position with his face so close that I could feel his warm breath and his hand still on my cheek.

“oh, thank you” I said. He then let go of me and stepped back. I looked at him for a second then went to go watch some TV. When I got to the living room, I turned on the huge TV. I switched it to the right setting and turned on Netflix. ((A/N if you don’t have Netflix you need to get it, they have black butler seasons 1 and 2, ciel in wonderland, and a ton of behind the scene things and its amazing. And another thing, when I was typinf A/N it literally took me a full minuet to find the dash key. xD ok that’s all, you may continue reading)) as I was scrolling through netflix, I came across one of my favorite animes, Ouran Highschool Host club. ((A/N they had that on Netflix but they just took it off so don’t go looking for it, but it is an amazing anime and its on every anime sight ever so go watch it)) I decided that I need to have a day where I go through and watch all my favorite animes. But in the meantime I just turned on Doctor Who. I already watched everything from the 1st doctor up to the 11th but I was in a david mood so I go and skip to the 10th doctor and start watching Mr. Tennant work his stuff. After a couple episodes, I feel the couch dip down next to me and see that Sebastian has made pancakes to go with the tea. He puta a plate down for me and one in front of him, even though im not positive that he even has to eat because he is a demon, but he eats it anyway.

“what show is this?” he asks in his adorable voice. Why do I keep saying adorable?! Do I like him?!

“its called Doctor Who, its one of my favorite shows! Its about a mad man… alien…. Who travels though time and space in a box called the TARDIS, which stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space, saving species and creatures and just being AMAZING!” I say, my voice getting louder with every word and my hands looking like fireworks from all the movements I make when talking about doctor who.

“well that sounds…. Interesting. Would you mind if I joined you in watching this?” he asked.

“of course not! I would love it if you joined me.” I say, happy that I have sucked yet another person… ok demon… into the fandom.

((((((((( 8 hours later… and a lot of food later… and like 5 billion cups of tea later)))))

Me and Sebastian were sitting on the couch, me wearing a fez and him wearing a bowtie and 3D glasses, both with our feet pulled up on the couch, we were almost done with the 11th doctor and MWAHAHAHA IVE GOTTEN HIM SUCKED IN!!!

Oh, Ariana and Alice? They came down a few hours ago, saw us like this, and said that they were going out and haven’t come back since.

After we finished the series, Sebastian jumped up from the couch and did a fist punch in the air singing the theme song at the top of his lungs.

“DOO WEE OOOOOOOO” he screamed. I then jumped up and joined him.

By the end of the song we were both on the floor laughing so hard we were crying. After our laughter died down a little, I turned over and saw him sitting there with a completely straight face looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at him and opened my mouth to ask what was wrong when he suddenly kissed me. out of nowhere. At first I was surprised but then I felt fireworks… no, nuclear bombs go off and I placed my hand behind his head, tangling my fingers in his hair. After a minuet or so, he broke the kiss and we were both out of breath and my heart was beating 1000000000 miles per hour and I was pretty sure that my face was super red. I then remembered that I was still wearing my nightgown and became very conscious of how close we were. I quickly sat up and so did he.

“im sorry for that.” He said, looking at his hands in his lap.

“no, don’t be sorry…..i liked it. Im glad you did it.”I said, grabbing his hand from his lap, and entwining our fingers. He then looked at me and smiled.

“I did too.” He said.  We then cleaned up all our dishes and other random stuff that was thrown everywhere during us fangirling….. well he….. fandemoned. After we finished cleaning up, Alice and Ariana came home. Alice had dyed her hair and what used to be white blonde now had black streaks in it. She also had a lip piercing. Ariana had a nose piercing and a ton of bags of makeup.

“hey guys!” they both said in unison, “Whad we miss?” Ariana asked. Me and Sebastian both shared a quick glance and said together, “Nothing.” We got a look of suspicion from both of them but they dismissed it. We then looked at the clock and saw how late it had gotten and we all decided that we were going to go to sleep.

When everyone was in bed and asleep, I carefully crawled out of my bed, tiptoes over to sebastians room and opened the door. He was sitting up in bed watching TV.

“Hey, can I sleep with you?” I ask. he then turned his head to me, smiled, came over and picked me up, and whispered in my ear, “Of course.” I giggled and he set me down. I then crawled into the bed, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me so that we were so close, not even air could pass through, and fell asleep.