Chapter 14

Suicide trigger warning guys <3 if you guys are triggered by that stuff, please don't read. I love you guys and don't want anything to happen to you guys so yes :) okie well enjoy the chapter.
-------------------------------------
Once we found Ariana we all ate then danced until it was very late.... Or early I guess.. I wasn't really paying attention, one question kept bothering me, why don't they speak of the other half demon? If there was someone else out there like me then i wanted to meet them.
On the car ride back I could feel Sebastian eyeing me and I knew he could tell that my mind was somewhere else.
When we stepped into the hotel room he gestured for Ariana to go to our room and he took my hand and led me to the couch.
"What's wrong?" He asked, with a worried expression.
"...I just.... Why dont you guys speak of the other half demon? Did something happen? Please tell me. I can take it. I'm not a child." I said, looking him in the eye. His face softened and he sighed.
"I had a feeling you were going to ask that. Are you sure you want to know. Once you know..... It might change a lot." He said and I started to get scared.... But I had to know.
"Yes. Tell me Sebastian." I said.
"Very well. There has only been one other half demon, his name was Darcy Thane. He lived in the mortal world and had a very normal life. Until it was his 19th birthday. He started to change. The transformation is a terrible process. For a half human to become a demon your body must kill itself and then remake itself from your corpse. The process starts off slow, you'll just feel like you're sick. But then after 6 months it turns into excruciating pain and..... Darcy couldn't take it. His body quit. He went insane. He killed himself. It was very unexpected. He never seemed like the person who would do that but... The pain of the transformation can push someone to do that.... I'm sorry. I wouldn't wish the transformation upon anyone. Not even my worst enemy." He said and I realized I was crying. I got a sickening feeling in my stomach and ran to the bathroom and vomited. That's horrible. I... I don't want to go through that. What if I go insane?! The room started to spin and then everything went black.
----------------------------------
Duh DUh DUHHHHHHHH!!!!
XD okie so yea I hope you liked the chapter :3 I shall update again soon. I love you guys! :D