Chapter 8

I woke up to the sound of water running and the smell of roses. I then sat up wondering where the amazing smell was coming from and I saw Sebastian standing next to the bed, smiling down at me.

“what are you so happy about?” I asked him, climbing out of bed and stretching, fixing my short nightgown in the process. I then glanced at the clock to see that it was only 8:00 in the morning.

“I have a busy day planned for us so I want you to take a bath, relax, have fun and then I want you to meet me downstairs for breakfast in an hour.” He said, handing me a deep red towel. I then looked at him quizzically then shooed him out of the room. Then I put my iphone in the doc and started playing my playlist. The first song that came on was New Years Day by Black Veiled Brides and I smiled because I love this band. I then walked over to my black tub and felt the water, to make sure I would boil and I found it to be the perfect temperature and I saw a fine layer of bubbles and scatter around were deep red rose petals. I smiled to myself and started to undress, I then put my hair into a clip to keep it from getting wet. Then I climbed in and a cloud of rose scented air surrounded me. I smiled and sunk deeper into the water, and there I stayed for another hour.

After the hour was up, I got out, dried off, and put on some clothes that I saw Sebastian had layed out for me. Sebastian had picked out my black doc martens, and a cute little black flowey dress that reached mid-thigh and that had a pretty design going around my chest, with a cute dark red bow in the middle. Once I was dressed, I put on some eyeliner, winged of course, and some plum colored lipstick. I then let my hair down and it fell into perfect ringlets down to my waist. With one last glance in the mirror, I headed downstairs.

Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw Ariana and Alice sitting at the table and Sebastian pushing a cart out with a ton of food on it. He glanced at me and I saw his face go red

“You look beautiful Scarlet, now sit down so I can serve you.” He said with the slightest smile. I did as I was told and sat down at the head of the table, Ariana on my right and Alice on my left. Sebastian then set down a plate in front of me, but I couldn’t see what It was because it had a metal covering on it that was in the shape of a dome. He then proceeded to set down an identical plate in front of Alice and Ariana. He then placed one next to Ariana for himself. He then told us to take off the lids and I smelled something amazing. I looked down at the plate and saw a stack of French toast, there was a sprinkling of powered sugar and the perfect amount of syrup, with a delightful little square of butter.

“oh my god! I didn’t know you could cook like this!” I said, rushing over and hugging him.

“I’m a demon, of course I can cook.” He says, returning the hug, squeezing the slightest bit, and I felt my face go red. I then sat back down and dug in. these were delicious! The best breakfast ive had in a really long time!

After breakfast, Sebastian told us that he wants us to finish getting ready, if we hadn’t before, and to be in the car in 15 min. I quickly go to run upstairs to do one last check to make sure that I look ok but I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I watch Ariana and alice run up the stairs before turning around.

“whatttttttttt” I ask Sebastian, pouting, “I need to finish getting readyyyy”

“no you don’t, you look amazing.” He says with a small smile. He then wraps his left arm around my waist and pulls me in, swiftly ducking in for a kiss. Once our lips make contact, it feels as if my lips are on fire. I snake my arms around his neck and lock him there so he cant pull away. He then deepens the kiss, and I feel fireworks going off. After not long enough, I hear a cough behind me and I quickly turn around to see Alice and Ariana standing there. Ariana was wearing a cute black beanie (they both have to wear beanies because of their kitty ears) some black torn skinny jeans, and a doctor who shirt that had the control and alt keys on it then the next key had a cyberman. (AN youll understand if you watch doctor who) and Alice was also wearing a black beanie, but she was wearing a 5 seconds of summer shirt and black shorts. They were both wearing black and white chucks. I then realized that they had both seen me and Sebastian making out and I blushed a deep red. Sebastian chuckled and started heading for the door and we all followed. On the way to the door I passed the little rose that Eris had in his tux that he had put there ad I thought that I should call him. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

“Hello?” he said.

“hi, eris? So sorry that I haven’t called you but I was wondering how you are doing and also we are going out right now so I was wondering if maybe when we get back if you wanted to come over and we could talk about if you are staying or not and how we will work things out? Ill call you when we get back.” I said

“ok yeah sure, just send me a text or call me and ill be there” he said and we both said goodbye and hung up.

I quickly ran to catch up with them and I hoped into our maroon mustang, I got shotgun, Sebastian was driving, and alice and Ariana were in the back.  Sebastian then started the car and drove off.