Black Butler: His Butler, in love?

Hay guys, so pretty much this story will be a Sebastian Michaelis love story. If you haven't seen the anime Black Butler (kuroshitsuji) then I suggest you go watch it because you will probably be confused as to some part in this story. So this takes place after the final episode of season 2 where ciel is now a demon with sebby.

Some stuff about your character is, your name is Scarlet Chambers. Your skin is pale, almost white. Your hair is a dark crimson color and your eyes are bright red. You are a normal human, but you were born looking like a demon. You are 5'4 and have an amazing body. Your style is gothic and your favorite colors are black and red. Also, you always have a black rose in your hair. Your family is all dead so it's only you. You live in modern day England (2013) and you don't have friends. You live by yourself (because you are 18) in a mansion and you live off all the money that your parents left you. Your mother committed suicide when you were 10 and your father got in a car crash when you were 14 an was in a coma for a year until he died also. Up until recently you were living with your grandmother who lives in America, but you just moved back to England where you grew up and now live in the mansion where you used to live with your parents until they died. Ok lol I think that is enough background, NOW, ONTO THE STORY!!