Chapter 9

I still had no idea where we were going but every time I asked Sebastian I also noticed that he had a few full duffel bags stuffed into the trunk so he really was planning something...... but what. I decided not to think about that anymore and so u reached over and pressed the Bluetooth button on my radio and hooked up my iPhone. I then put on my favorite playlist and pressed shuffle. The first that that came on was Virgin by Manchester orchestra so I sang along while everyone else bobbed their heads (they'd never heard it before) the only other person who has heard it is Kat and she left a few days ago because she was having a "friend crisis" and had to go help. What that song was over, I miss the misery by Halestorm came on and we all started singing at the top of our lungs, Sebastian even started bobbing his head to the beat. By the middle of the song, it was a bit darker which was weird because it was only 3:00 in the afternoon so it shouldn't be this dark... I then heard a thud on the roof of the car and I realized that it was dark because it was raining. Sebastian turned on the blinker just then and I looked over and saw that we were low on gas. Once we found a gas station, Sebastian stopped and started filling up the car while I ran inside and bought some snacks from the little store next to it. When I walked back out, Sebastian had finished filling up the car. I climbed in and handed out the snacks then I turned on the heater. i popped the tab on my razzleberry peace tea and Sebastian started driving again. I then started playing full circle by half moon run, turned down the volume a bit then layed my head back against the head rest and closed my eyes, humming along with the music and listening to the rain pound against the roof and smelling the refreshing smell of rain. Before I knew it, I was being softly shaken away by Sebastian. I opened my eyes and it was completely dark outside. I looked at the time on my phone and it said that it was 4:28 in the morning. Wow weve been driving forever.

"were here." Sebastian said with a small smile. I then looked around to try to find out where we were and I saw a towering building that was sleek and black and looked like it was made completely of glass on the outside. I heard slight snoring behind me and saw that Ariana and alice were both asleep in the back. I chuckled and reached back and hit them on the legs telling them to wake up. There eyes fluttered open and they both looked around for a bit then gasped when they saw the hotel.

"where are we?" Alice asked.

"Blackpool. Ok now im going to go and sign usin, you guys just stay here." He said, and he disappeared. A few seconds later he reappeared with 2 guys next to him, both very attractive. One had ivory skin and blue hair, the other had white skin and white hair. Sebastian showed them around to the back and they each took a few bags and started carrying them up to the room.

"Lets head on up." Sebastian said taking my hand and helping Ariana and alice out. We then all groggily followed the two workers up to our room. Once we reached the room, Sebastian took the bags from them and opened the two huge doors leading to a huge room with a wall made completely of glass that we could see for miles out of. The room itself was completely black and had a long red sofa facing a wall with a tv that had to be at least an 80 inch. There was also a few more chairs in the room and a little black coffee table with some red roses on it. On each side of the room, there was a door. I walked over to the one on the right and the room there was black with three king sized beds, each with a deep red canopy hanging over and another huge tv on this wall. On the other side there was the exact same thing. Me Ariana and alice all decided on staying in one room and Sebastian stays in the other room. Once we all got situated, Sebastian told us to look through our suitcases and we all set them down on our beds, I got the one in the middle and Ariana was on my keft and alice was on my right. I heard both of them gasp and I quickly looked in my bag and saw that on the top was a beautiful gown. It was black and was a bullgown with a corset top (in pic) Alice had a blue short dress that had lace around her stomach and the top was also a sweetheart neckline and had solid fabric then the lace then the lace stopped and there was a blue ribbon tied around it then more blue fabric poofed out from that. Ariana had a purple long dress that reached the floor and the top swooped down in pools of fabric then the dress flowed freely to the floor. We all looked at eachother confused, wondering what theyd be for.

"well I guess well find out soon, but now lets go to bed." I said noticing that the clock said almost 6:00 in the morning. They both nodded and we all put on our pjs and hoped into bed and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING TO LONG TO UPDATE OMG BUT HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER AND THAT PIC IF OF SCARLETS DRESS, THE BLACK ONE THAT I TRIED TO DESCRIBE LOL BUT YEA AND SO YEA I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ILL GET TO WORK ON THE NEW CHAP NOW BUT YEAAAAAA SO YEA LOL LOVE YOU GUYS