Chapter 15

When I woke up there was sun coming in from the window so I could tell it was morning. I then noticed i was very warm and my head was resting against something hard. I was in my bed in the hotel room and I was leaning against Sebastian's chest.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked when he saw that I was awake. I took a deep breath and layed my head back against his chest, closing my eyes.
"My head is killing me but other than that I feel fine." I said.
"... Do you think that's going to happen to me?" I asked
"No. I really don't. You're strong. I know you can make it... Plus, I'll be here with you the entire time. I wouldn't let you do that to yourself." He said, kissing the top of my head. I took a shakey breath and nodded my head.
"Thank you. I'm going to take a nap. I'm really tired." I said and he started to get up. I wrapped my arms around him so he stopped.
"No. Stay with me. Please?" I said and he smiled at me. I released him so he could crawl into the bed and I nuzzled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to a warm kiss being placed on my cheek and fingers being run through my hair.
"Scar, wake up. It's checkout time." Sebastian said.
"Ok" I said in a half awake voice and I sat up. I saw that my stuff was already packed and there was an outfit layed out on the bed. (In the pic)
I got dressed and slipped on some black ankle boots and stuffed my hair into a messy bun. For makeup I did my eyebrows and left off the rest of my makeup.
Ariana was out in the front room with Sebastian and an employee was putting our luggage on a cart.
Once we got everything down to the lobby and checked out I went to the car and got a blanket out of the back where I kept a few then climbed in and fell asleep.
-----------------------------
Filler chapter lol sorry but XD it seems I'm always updating at like 1-4am (it's 2:42 am right now) lol idk it's weird but yea :3 okie well I hope you guys liked the chapter! Love you guys! Thank you so much for reading <3