𝑰𝑰.

[𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔]

[𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔]

"So… Hoseki-san, where are you going?" Hoseki thought it was rude but she can't help but liken her to a puppy who found an owner, especially with that grin on her face.

Hoseki contemplated if she would answer her question. Afterall, answering it will literally be spilling her secrets to a total stranger.

Can I trust her?

"To a convenience store I'm gonna grab… a drink." Hoseki scrunched up her face asking herself why she admitted that. She could choose not to answer but she still did.

Maybe because Hoseki positively felt like she could trust this girl. The way Kazemi openly presented herself so comfortably to Hoseki with utmost trust made Hoseki feel like this girl will never betray her.

"A drink? Alcoholic?" Just by observing her personality, Hoseki already expected that this girl would ask her to specify.

She's so talkative and curious.

"Yes." Hoseki answered straightly as if it's no big deal. Maybe if she acts like it's just natural then this girl would not care about it.

"Are you stressed, Hoseki-san?Do I not look like someone who would drink just for fun? Hoseki thought and realized she probably doesn't. She was raised to be prim and proper both inside and out.

"Hmm, maybe I am." She simply answered, not wanting to expand on the topic.

"Then why are you buying in a convenience store? Let's go to a club and enjoy!" The way Hoseki's eyes widened and her mouth was left agaped was enough proof that she was flabbergasted by Kazemi's suggestion.

She didn't expect this innocent looking girl to invite her to a club! Not to mention Hoseki is not even eighteen and this girl looks younger.

"I'm still seventeen, turning eighteen next year. I can't enter there." Hoseki said as a matter of fact to which Kazemi reacted with a curious pout.

"It's easy to forge IDs." Unbelievable! This girl forges IDs?! She's not as innocent as I thought!

But… that would be fun. That would be a totally different side of me.

"We don't have time for that now, I can't go home too late or my parents would be suspicious." Although she was the one who dismissed the idea, she was also the one who felt more disappointed. She once again restrained herself by the chains her family made.

"Tomorrow then!" Kazemi proposed the idea with a smile. Those words felt like a glimmer of light slipping through the concaving darkness in Hoseki's heart.