𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰.

[𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔]

[𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔]

He knows deep inside himself that he has fallen. And he fell hard.

And although he can admit it to himself, he can't possibly admit it to anyone else. Falling in love with the intimidating Nishikawa Hoseki would make anyone conscious about admitting to having feelings for her. It is the same case even for Haitani Rindou.

That is why although through the years that he would always meet up with Nishikawa Hoseki during parties to look for the red-eyed girl, he didn't actually put in much effort. Despite the parties they both attend where the Ichihara family are not present or even if they are, the mysterious red-eye girl just disappears out of nowhere, he doesn't actually care.

In the end, it's all just a disguise to be with Nishikawa Hoseki.

"Sorry… Did I make you wait?" The twelve year-old boy smiled sheepishly as he excitedly approached the girl waiting for him in the garden.

"I didn't notice the time I waited…" The girl gave her usual reply which is true anyways. Nishikawa Hoseki is entertained enough by the beauty of the garden and night sky. Aside from the fact that she was used to arriving at their meeting place earlier. It's because unbeknownst to her, her friend "R" is always having a hard time escaping from his nosy and protective older brother.

"I'm really sorry… I'm always late." He sighed as he sat down beside her. The girl's eyes widened at the sight of the item he brought.

"R, what is that?" She asked for the sake of addressing what he brought. She didn't need to ask what it is because she is entirely aware of what it is. On the other hand, Haitani Rindou is still amused at the thought that Hoseki still thinks their friendship is fleeting despite being friends for years now, she still refuses to learn his name.

"Uhm… I sneaked some wine. I just felt like making you taste one because you always uhm… talk about wanting to unwind." The apparent shock and amusement was etched on Hoseki's face as she stretched her hand as a signal that she wanted to inspect the bottle. Rindou handed it to her ever so obligingly.

"Did you have any prior experience drinking alcoholic drinks?" Hoseki inquired as she inspected every side of the bottle that was slightly twinkling against the moonlight. The label reads "Pinot Noir" and although Hoseki had never drunk one before, she's familiar with it since she remembers seeing it on their mansion's bar.