𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰.

[𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚]

[𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚]

"Alright, let's go to the headquarters!" Hanma's enthusiastic invitation didn't make Seto feel the slightest bit comfortable at all. He's as cautious as ever as he walk in between the two with his shoulders stiff.

The three arrived at another empty and dark alleyway with only a lone motorcycle parked there except them. Seto stared, wondering if the three of them could fit there but he couldn't get himself to ask a question, afraid he might say something wrong that would set them off.

"What are you staring at? Are you wondering how the three of us can fit?" Hanma raised his brow and smirked when he noticed Seto's gaze and expression.

"To answer your concern… the two of us will ride like normal and we'll drag you with a rope." Hanma exclaimed nonchalantly. The two feasted on Seto's horrified expression, struggling to contain their laughter.

"What? Do you have complaints? You have to be grateful we're even giving a traitor like you a ride, you know?"  Seto shivered at the reminder that he was indeed a traitor to Bonten and should've been executed. It shouldn't surprise him if Bonten will take him back but will treat him worse than an animal.

He would probably even be an errand boy to the lowest ranking members as replacement to the original punishment. He should consider himself lucky he won't be turned to fish bait all because Nishikawa Hoseki found usefulness in him.

He should consider himself lucky… right? At least his family won't lose its breadwinner. He won't leave his lover behind. He should be thankful a drop of luck fell upon him and he managed to escape Bonten's hammer of judgement.

"Pfft—" The two erupted into laughter as they savored the absolute fear registering on Seto's face. Not just that but they can somehow make out that the guy is shaking.

The man felt so low and scared as the two laughed at his misfortune. It reminded him of Greek Mythology, of how Greek Gods look down upon mortals who are under their mercy.

"Damn! You're so funny Seto-chan!" Kazemi almost choked on her own saliva while laughing and slapping Hanma's arm who looked just as delighted as her.

Seto awkwardly stood there in fear while watching the two make fun of him. What can he do for himself anyway? Staying quiet makes him a little bit safer. Who knows when the mood of the two goes sour?

Glaring lights suddenly cast on them that even when his back is facing the source of light, Seto still had to squint a little bit as his eyes were shaken up by the sudden change of the brightness in the surroundings. He was amazed as the two in front of him who were facing the source of light seemed unfazed.