𝑿𝑰

[𝑨 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓]

[𝑨 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓]

On the exterior, it looked like a normal commercial building. However, once you stepped inside, you would be overwhelmed with the sudden change of atmosphere. It was cold, intimidating, evil.

Wary of her surroundings, Kazemi stayed close to Hoseki as her gaze travelled around, analyzing the building. The first floor was full of low-ranking thugs which are obviously the errand guys. The second floor contains the office of the executives and the third floor is where the conference room is.

Using the elevator, the two arrived at the second floor where Hoseki's office is located. As the two walked towards it with their shoes clinking on each step against the marbled floor, they came across a pink-haired man which Kazemi easily recognized given the nature of her talent. The man Hoseki detested ever since her first day in Bonten.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. Bonten's gem! Nishikawa Hoseki." Sanzu acknowledged their existence with sarcasm dripping in his words laced with a lame pun. Hoseki could only roll her eyes, not in the mood to argue with Sanzu.

"And who is this innocent-looking girl? A hostage? A daughter of a politician? A general? A rich influential m—" As Sanzu raised Kazemi's chin using his fingers, Hoseki immediately slapped his hand away, effectively cutting off his sentence as well.

Sanzu looked visibly annoyed at her action for a moment but tried to hide it with a sarcastic smile.

"Get your hands off my assistant, Sanzu." Hoseki threatened as she walked past the pink-haired man. Kazemi built up saliva in her mouth and spat in on Sanzu's face before running towards Hoseki who was petrified by her action.

The two hurriedly went inside the comforts of Hoseki's office meanwhile Bonten's number two, Sanzu Haruchiyo, who is known for being a clean freak, ran towards the comfort room to clean up his face.

The two girls in the office erupted into laughter, they wouldn't miss the chance to make fun of Sanzu, the man they all seem to hate. That little childish act brought them so much delight.

"Don't do that again though." Hoseki warned as their laughter died down. As much as it's funny to pull whatever antics on Sanzu, and as much as they call him a clown, he's a dangerous person with a very twisted mind. They would still have to be cautious around him.

"I can't promise." Kazemi replied, which didn't surprise Hoseki at all. All her friends are highly spontaneous.

"He's surely gonna power trip you at the meeting later. I'm just warning you." Hoseki said as she sat on her swivel chair. She reached under for her food stocks and grabbed two packs of Pocky. One strawberry flavored and one chocolate. She gave the chocolate one to Kazemi knowing it's her favorite flavor.