𝑿𝑰𝑽.

[𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒑]

[𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒑]

"Please review the files I sent you properly, it has a detailed explanation of the strategies I formed in case a certain scenario ever happens. That is all possible, thanks to the intel I got from Kazemi." Hoseki shot a glance at her trusty friend as a form of acknowledgment. The woman always takes mental notes to praise Kazemi every chance she gets knowing that her friend sometimes gets a sense of inferiority.

Everyone involved in the mission who got the files flipped through the pages, some were just skimming and planned to read it properly later, some were already scrutinizing every word.

"In my place, Hajime-kun will monitor the mission for now. If we are lucky, we might not need to improvise our plans and everything will go well smoothly, which is obviously how the plan is supposed to go." The woman uninterestedly checked her nails, waiting for them to absorb everything she said and if they ever had inquiries.

The four executives in charge of the mission, Sanzu Haruchiyo, Haitani Ran, Haitani Rindou and Fujimoto Nikooru kept their eyes glued to the files given to them. Haitani Ran barely read anything, confident that everything in the plan doesn't need to be questioned, he will just study it later. His younger brother and Nikooru diligently read the plan. Sanzu Haruchiyo did the same with the intention of finding something to question.

Their tactician, Nishikawa Hoseki, has just recently informed them that she will be out for three days to attend a convention overseas for their family business. Some of them won't admit, but they felt a little bit uneasy that the woman won't be around to monitor them and clean up everything for them. They were used to her having their back so many times that her absence now is actually making them anxious.

"I will still check up on all of you from time to time so don't worry." Her words, strucked Sanzu Haruchiyo's ego and she's aware of it. In fact, she intentionally said it to piss him off.

"Don't get all high and mighty now, Hoseki. You think we even care if you're around or not? It makes no difference to me at all." Everyone, especially Sanzu, knows he's lying through his teeth. Nishikawa Hoseki's presence makes a big difference. Everyone in Bonten knows that because they all felt how much lighter the missions were and how fast Bonten's success went ever since Hoseki joined.

That's why they gave her the title "Bonten's Gem" which is also derived from her first name. Although the title was originally meant to be derogatory and came from Sanzu Haruchiyo who was trying to mock her.

"Then that's good. I can be at peace while I'm away." At first, Hoseki just wanted to sarcastically reply to Sanzu, however, her words turned genuine as she thought about her friends that she'll be leaving for a while.